Chapter 43: One 무서운 phone call.

As the peach male's shift was coming to an end for the day, he enjoyed the constant affection from the older throughout the afternoon. Jungguk did have to pry the older off of him so he could hang up his apron before leaving. Taehyung smiled watching the younger walk back to him smiling. The blonde opened his arms and let the younger slip into his arms for a soft hug. They swayed a bit, side to side as the older kissed the peachettes forehead softly. Jungguk giggled and snuggled into the olders chest, more enjoying the warmth that taehyung provided. 

"How's my baby bun doing this afternoon?" Taehyung asked softly as he played with the youngers peach hair. 

"Hmm, I'm doing okay, odd of you to ask me that though" jungguk replied while mentioning how odd it was. 

"I just wanted to ask, why? Am I not allowed to ask how the love of my life is?" Taehyung asked while pouting slightly making the younger giggle.

"Of course you can ask silly" the younger continued to giggle softly making the older smile as the lovely sound. 

"Good, because if you're doing okay, then I am too" taehyung, smiled as he lent down to go and kiss the other.

"As much as I ship you two, I don't want a live porno thanks" jimin spoke aloud making the couple jump away from no another. 

"Jimin hyung!!" Jungguk blushed while the blonde and orange haired males laughed a bit at the peachettes reaction. 

"Sorry gguk, anyway shouldn't your shift be over soon?" The orange haired male asked as he placed some dishes in the sink and started to fill the sink with warm water.

"Ah yeh in a few minutes" 

"Just go now, it'll be fine" jimin waved him off without turning around. 

"You sure jimin hyung?" jungguk asked softly.

"Yeh I'll tell Jin hyung that you left kinda early, remember he's okay with it" jimin reminded the younger while turning his head slightly.

"Okay, thank you" jungguk nodded and took taehyung's hand in his own as they made their way over to the door.

"See ya gguk!" 

"Baii" jungguk replied as he exited the kitchen with his boyfriend. 

They made their way out the front and walked slowly down the footpath together enjoying the warm sun but every so often felt the cold breeze and it brushed against their skin making goosebumps appear lightly. The coldness reminded them of ice cream in the summer, as you eat it you feel the coldness run up your teeth and into your head and throughout your body, giving yourself a brain freeze from the sweet treat. 

The sounds of cars and bikes surrounded them as well as trucks and construction going on around them. Then, making the two jump suddenly the sound of jungguks phone going off from his pocket. He pulled it out and brought it to his ear. 

"Hello?" Jungguk asked as he answered the call. 

"Yes...this is he" the two stopped walking and taehyung watched the youngers factual expression as it went from confused to shocked to worry.

"..what hospital??" He asked, his voice cracking slightly as his grip on taehyung's hand grew.

"Okay..I'll be there soon" and with that he hung up and let out a shakey breath as tears pooled in his eyes. 

"What happened?" Taehyung asked as he grew more and more worried. 

"My eomma is in the hospital… they said she fainted because she's been feeling weaker and weaker… they asked me to come because she was asking for me.." jungguk mumbled softly while trying not to let his tears fall.