Chapter 88: Skinny 담그다*

You guys know the drill smut! Hope you like!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The young married couple were laying on their backs looking up at the sky as the stars slowly faded in as the sunlight disappeared over the horizon. There were a few wispy clouds that covered a few of the stars in the turquoise, almost deep blue sky that mimicked that of the ocean deep. It was almost like a mirror image of the ocean below the horizon line. 

Taehyung had moved their empty glasses to where the empty bottle of wine was, which was laying nicely on the corner of the plaid blanket. He was the first to rise from his position, laying down and he stood up. The peachette sat up watching his husband with curious eyes. The blonde took off his comfortable shirt and dropped it to the blanket, then he took off his shorts along with his underwear and let them fall to the ground and moved them to the pile. 

Jungguk watched, feeling his ears warm from seeing his husband do that. He still wasn't used to how bold the older was. Taehyung turned his head to his husband and smiled, he pointed at his clothing, almost as if he was telling the younger to do the same before turning back and walking down to the water and into it. 

Jungguk took in a shaky breath and shook his head. This wasn't the first time the other had seen him. All of him. So this wasn't the first time he had seen his husband naked. That was for a different reason but nonetheless still naked. He stood up and pulled his shirt off and slid his shorts down and his underwear. Placing them in the same pile as the olders.  

He wrapped his left hand around his right wrist as he walked down to the water, seeing as his husband was standing up in the area where it would come up to his waist. He approached Taehyung slowly with only the sound of the water splashing around them and the dull moonlight reflection on the water. 

"Baby, come here" He heard the blonde say softly. Jungguk walked closer to the older and felt as his husband wrapped his arm around his slim waist. 

"It's so beautiful" Jungguk smiled as he looked up at the sky and rested his head on the olders shoulder. 

"You sure are" Jungguk heard the others voice in his right ear and turned his head to look at the older.  

Taehyung placed his lips on the younger's soft ones and softly pulled the younger around so that he was facing him. The younger wrapped his arms around the olders neck. The moonlight was shining above them and the stars twinkled as if they were giggling. The blonde lifted the peachette up after he had slipped his arms so they would wrap under the younger's thighs, lifting him up so Jungguk could wrap his legs around the olders hips. Taehyung felt the younger's hand move from the back of his neck to his cheek and up towards his hair, pushing his back softly between his fingers. 

Taehyung chuckled into the kiss and poked the peachettes lips with his tongue. Jungguk let him enter his tongue into his mouth and sighed softly almost sounding like a quiet moan. The blonde then started to walk back out of the water back to the shore and back towards the beach house. 

"Tae.." Jungguk breathed as Taehyung pulled away and started to kiss softly along the peachettes soft neck, he hummed acknowledging that he heard the younger. 

"Wh..what about our..hmm..clothes..?" Jungguk hummed out softly, enjoying the feeling of Taehyung's lips against his neck, slowly going down to his collarbone. 

"We'll get them tomorrow" He replied, sucking on the younger's collarbone softly. He felt the younger nod and continued his way back to their bedroom. 

Going along the sand, Taehyung would move his soft stucking and kisses up the peachettes neck to his jaw and slowly back down at a teasing pace. Almost making Jungguk whine from the teasing. Taehyung chuckled lightly and walked through the sliding door to their bed room and brought the younger down for another kiss and he laid the peachette on his back on to the soft bed.