Chapter 89: lovely stay at 가정.

The sound of the waves hitting the beach and sliding back out to the ocean was the first thing the blonde heard when he woke up. He felt the soft sheets that surrounded his skin and the pillow filled with fluff behind his head. Taehyung felt his senses slowly wake up as he was now aware of his husband's leg over his own and the peachettes body almost on his. He could feel Jungguks soft hair under his chin and on his neck, along with the soft breaths that danced along his skin. He spotted the younger's left hand over his chest and picked it up, placing a kiss over each finger and over the younger's rings. 

He didn't dare want to wake the peachette from his peaceful sleep, he looked too beautiful. But Taehyung wanted to see his beautiful husband's gorgeous smile first thing in the morning. He, however, was willing to wait because it'll be worth it when the younger wakes up but for now the older lightly grazed his fingers over the younger's skin over his hip, waist and up his back to his shoulder enjoying the younger's soft skin. 

Taehyung wanted to kiss all over the younger's face so badly, but again he didn't want to wake his husband as he had an exhausting night. So he laid there with his husband in his arms, listening to the crash and fizz noise of the waves outside. He definitely never wanted this moment to end. 

"...Hyung.." Taehyung heard the younger hum out softly from his sleep, he almost sounded as if he were whispering to a child, that soft yet raspy hum. 

"Hmm? Is my bunny waking up?" Taehyung smiled as he ran his fingers through the peachette's hair. 

"..I wanna sleep some more~" he whined and pouted as he tried to snuggle into his husband's neck to potentially block out any light or noise. 

"But I want to see my baby buns adorable smile" Taehyung lent down and kissed the others pout, while letting his hand wander up and down the peachette's back as his fingers traced his spine. 

"There it is" Taehyung smiled as they broke the kiss seeing Jungguk's bunny-like smile as he giggled. 

"Did you have a good sleep?" Taehyung asked, wanting to know if his husband did or not. 

"Yes, don't worry, it was all sweet dreams and no night terrors" Jungguk replied, smiled and tried to sit up but doing so he whimpered. 

"Stay laying down, I'll get us something to get changed into okay?" Taehyung said as he got out of bed and almost stopped because of the younger's pleas for him to stay in bed. 

"We can continue cuddling after we wash up- speaking of which bath or shower?" Taehyung asked looking through their bags for some comfortable clothing. 

"I don't think I'll be able to walk, let alone stand… so bath" The peachette giggled as he watched his husband carry two folded piles of clothing to the bathroom from the bed. He saw the blonde walk out and over to him, pulling the covers off and picking him up in a bridal style fashion, the younger giggling as he did so. 

As Taehyung walked into the bathroom with his husband in his arms, he placed the giggling younger on the toilet lid that had a towel on it to make it softer for the sore peachette. The older wanted to make the bath nice and special for the younger. He turned the cold and warm taps on. 

"Hyung.." 

"Yes?" Taehyung turned to the younger with a smile and took his hand in his own. 

"I love you" Jungguk pouted and made grabbie hands, his chest was weighed heavily and he didn't know why but he thought maybe a cuddle from his husband would help ease the weight. 

"Awe.. I love you too, come here" Taehyung smiled as he pulled the younger into his embrace and had the younger sit on his lap. 

"Are you doing okay? You're a bit quiet.." Taehyung asked as he stroked his husband's cheek and kissed his forehead. 

"I'm okay, just… I don't know my chest just felt heavy, it's probably nothing though" He reassured softly as he snuggled into the olders neck. Taehyung watched his husband with concern, he knew it was caused from the peachette's anxiety and that it'll pass at some point. 

"I think the bath might help" Taehyung replied softly as he felt the younger nod in the crook of his neck. 

Taehyung checked the temperature with his hand and deemed it the perfect temperature for them both, he turned off the taps and lifted both him and his husband up as he stood. Taehyung stepped in and sat down while letting the peachette sit between his legs and lay on his chest. 

"Better?" 

"Getting there, the heavy chest makes it harder to breath but… I'll be okay" Jungguk sighed as he wrapped his arms around the blonde's torso. 

"Is there anything that is causing you stress.. or..anxiety?" Taehyung had made sure to ask this in a soft way so it wouldn't stress the younger more. 

"N..nothing that I know of.." Jungguk shook his head trying to remember if there was anything. 

"How about you relax and I just brush my fingers through your hair, all you need to do is just concentrate on my fingers, how does that sound?" Taehyung suggested and the younger nodded. 

The blonde smiled and brought his hand up from under the water to his husband's peachy locks of hair and ran his fingers through the soft locks of the younger's hair. Jungguk let out a shaky breath and took in a slow breath of air, it had helped his chest stretch in a way and become less tight and heavy. 

Taehyung continued to let his fingers comb their way through the peachette's hair and he started to caress his husband's temple and cheek to see if that would help. Jungguk started to smile at the soft strokes of the olders fingers in his temple and cheek. He loved the feeling, it was almost like feathers against his skin, dancing their way up and down the side of his head almost lulling him to sleep. 

"Feeling better?" 

"Yes, thank you.." Jungguk sighed as his chest was beginning to lighten and become loose from being heavy and tight, almost constricting. 

"Good, now what does my baby bun want to do today? After we cuddle on the bed of course" Taehyung asked using his other hand that was under the water to stroke the younger's thigh. 

"Maybe we can go to a cafe? Is there one lower down the beach?" Jungguk asked looking up at his husband. 

"Yes there is, it's called 'Stay Gold' and speaking of the beach I'll go down and get our clothes from yesterday after we get dressed" Taehyung chuckled remembering that they left their clothing down on the beach the night before. 

"...I forgot they were there.." Jungguk mumbled softly, some blush was evident on his cheeks and the tips of his ears. 

"I did too, until just now" Taehyung smiled and kissed the younger's red cheeks.  "Now, stay still-" 

"Why?" Jungguk asked as he cut off the older. 

"So I can massage your lower back to help with the pain" Taehyung replied as he let his hands wander down to his husband's lower back.  

"Don't press too hard please hyungie" Jungguk said as he changed his position so he was laying over top of the older, with his chin in the blondes shoulder. 

"Of course baby" he smiled. 

Then for the next forty minutes or so, or until the water started to turn cold, Taehyung massaged his husband's lower back, his fingers kneading and rolling the pain away making the peachette sigh and happily at the relaxing movement proved to him and his husband. 

They couldn't wait to go to the cafe just up the beach. But they should've waited. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay so, hai! As you're reading this I am officially back at school for my last year in high school. I wrote what I felt with the chest tightening and I hope I portrayed it well. 

I've also been thinking of doing a new face reveal, I had one back in "the fearless fox and the shy bunny" but took it out due to some rumors and wanting to be safe and I've changed a bit physically since. I'll still be thinking about doing it but give me some time. 

I hope you all enjoyed this sweet, fluff filled chapter, even though it seemed ominous at the end, it isn't. Don't worry. 

I purple you 💜💜💜💜💜💜