Chapter 76: 사람 and only.

The peachette had been laying then on the mattress in the dark for a few hours now. The distance moonlight had made the room glow like how a glow worm would but only a muted blue tone. His fingers fiddled with a piece of thread that stuck out from the pillow, the small thin brown thread was enough to wrap around his finger and pulled tight against the skin. 

Jungguk felt a sudden shift behind him and felt the olders head nuzzle into the back of his neck, along with a comforting arm over his waist. He let a small smile form on his lips as he looked back out the window. Time seemed to be frozen. He could make a guess as to what time it would be, but he wasn't sure himself. 

Soon, the peachette felt the olders fingers brush along his waist in a comforting motion. The small circles felt like a feathers touch against his skin. He wondered if the other had woken up. 

"What's up, bun?" He heard the older whisper, almost as if he was answering his thoughts. 

"It's nothing, hyungie.." He mumbled with reply, but felt the constant build up in his chest and racing of his mind. 

"No, there is something bothering you, would you like to talk about it?" Taehyung asked as he sat up and looked over the younger's shoulder to see his face. 

That simple question of would you like to talk about it. Just made the peachette break. His breath hitch and soon tears pooled a fell from his eyelashes, the soft small sobs turned into bigger body movements and Taehyung was quick to react. The blonde took him up in his arms and made it so the peachette was facing his shoulder. 

"Hey now, it's okay, I've got you" Taehyung whispered while holding the younger close. 

"Why the tears sweetheart? What's going through your mind?" Taehyung played with the younger's peach hair and watched the younger's face silently. 

".I'm n..not sure myself hyungie..it just started.." Jungguk mumbled through some sniffing and breath hitches, causing his body to go stiff when trying to breath in. 

"That's okay, just let it out" he replied softly, wanting to make sure that the younger was comfortable and in a safe place. 

Taehyung held the peachette close, letting his hand glide up and down the other's spine. He let his mind wonder a little, trying to think of a new way to comfort his love. He's done many things like swaying side to side, letting his hand move on its own accord, running up and down spine, even playing with the peachettes hair. He wanted something new. 

"Bun... I want to comfort you in a different way but I also don't know what would be okay with you" Taehyung spoke wearily, as he placed a hand on the younger's shoulder. 

"Well.. uhm.. eomma would sing to me when I was upset.." Jungguk replied with his voice breaking. 

"Is it okay if I tried that?" The blonde asked, not wanting to upset the younger more.

"Y..yes" was his reply.

So Taehyung started to sing about someone's journey through a forest with a walkway at night, with the moon lighting their way, with thoughts of tomorrow's yesterday and how that story would make someone their own under the moon lit night, with past footsteps mimicking their own journey to come. 

"...I still wander wander next story, I want to make you mine.." his voice, deep and comforting helped the younger calm down and as the tune sounded new to his ears yet so familiar. 

"Have I heard this song before hyung..?" Jungguk questioned with a curious quiet tone, somewhat portraying the opposite of what the song meant. 

"No, it's my own, I wrote it when I was in your position" Taehyung smiled sadly thinking about the day he composed such a story.

"Oh wow, I love it, hyung.."  Jungguk finally yawned for the first time that night. 

"Is my bunny tired?" 

"Not really..? I'm not sure what time it even is.." he muttered under his breath. 

Taehyung looked around to find a clock or something of the sort until his eyes landed on his phone and picked it up, having to move from  the younger in order to do so. 

"Let's see- Ah! Too bright" Taehyung whined as he turned his phone on and got blinded by how bright it was. He quickly turned the brightness down and checked the time at the top. 

"Hmm, it's.. half past two in the morning" The blond confirmed to the younger. 

"Half past..? - oh, OH! no! I'm sorry hyungie, i-" 

"It's perfectly okay honey bun, my sweetheart, it's okay, you had needed me and I'm happy enough to do just that" Taehyung replied holding the younger in a nice comfortable embrace. 

"..you..you sure?" Jungguk's voice quivered and almost cracked again. 

The cracked tone of the younger's voice made the older hearts almost break all over again, he wanted to help the younger more but didn't know much else that could work. Over all, he knew the younger, needed sleep. 

"I'm sure sweetheart" Taehyung nodded lightly, feeling his heart crack at the sight of the younger looking so lost. 

"Now, I want you to try and sleep for me, okay?" Taehyung suggested while letting his head fall back onto the pillow and tuck under the younger's jaw. 

"O..okay" the peachette let his head rest against the olders and let his eyes flutter close. 

The soft feeling of the olders hand brushing against his back made it comforting for the younger as it was easier to fall into a dreamless sleep at first. Soon as the older listened intently, he noted that the younger's breathing grew softer and slower. His body fell into relaxation and any part that was tense was now flimsy. 

"Sweet dreams baby" Taehyung whispered and placed a small kiss on the younger's shoulder before letting himself fall back to sleep. 

Though these days may turn bad, they will slowly get better and turn good again, it will take time. But those who stay and those who help, are only
one of a kind.

They are also the one and only. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hai!!, I hope you guys like this chapter! 
I have my actual exams soon, my English on November 24th and my Biology on December 2nd and then I'll be done for the year!!
(Until next year of my final year at high school- then university after) 

I hope I'm not making this book too sad, there will be another time jump next chapter and something special will happen then! You may cry or say "oh my gosh! Finally!!" Or something else entirely.

Anyway I purple you 💜💜💜💜💜💜