Chapter 40: Plans 새로운.

Soft giggles and warm smiles were shared in the kitchen as the room grew a nice warm aura. Not the type of aura of a warm summer day but the type where you are calm on a night just sitting in a room or outside under the stars and you are just talking with friends or family, joking around and enjoying the warm air only to head to bed after one or two drinks. That type of friendly, comforting warm aura that stays in your chest as you snuggle down and go to sleep, in those warm blankets and soft beds. 

Receiving a soft kiss on the cheek from the blonde, jungguk smiled softly to himself, like a little kid being tickled for the first time, the innocent cheeky smile that's just all teeth, with a scrunched up nose representing an animal of sorts. The smallest cheeky giggle that pushes through the small gaps in teeth. 

"Alright baby, I have to go okay?" 

"Why? What for?" Jungguk asked pouting softy looking up at the blond. 

"Well the agency wants to do another meeting today about locations for plans for a shoot for a drama coming up and I want to suggest to them to come here, it'll be perfect for the drama" taehyung replied smiling. 

"Oh? Who's going to be starring in it?" Jin asked excitedly. 

"Well they haven't found a co star yet but I'm going to be playing one of the main roles in it!" Taehyung exclaimed looking very excited about starring in a drama. 

"Oooh~ why not suggest you're one and only boyfriend here?" Jimin suggested gesturing to the peachette.

"...I wouldn't know how to act jimin-hyung… and I'm not sure what type of drama it is" jungguk replied with a soft sigh and a light pout. 

"Well...yes it is a romance… but they didn't say what gender the co star should be...and I might've already suggested you bunny, i just need to be told a yes or no" taehyung replied with a weary smile.

"WHEN WAS THIS???" jungguk asked surprised.

"You know on that day I had meetings to go to… and when that bitch was here.." taehyung whispered softly to the younger who slapped him on the arm.

"no swearing hyung!" 

"WAIT WHAT DID HE SAY?!?!" both jin and jimin shouted at the same time. 

"He called that woman from the incident the "b" word, hyungs" jungguk said while pointing at taehyung, who had his hands up as the 'I surrender' action. 

"Oh… okay that's fine she is a bitch" jin replied while jimin nodded softly. 

"Jin-Hyungggg…" jungguk whined.

"She was one! You can't deny it gguk" jin replied. Jungguk nodded softly in agreement making the pinkette, jimin and taehyung smile. 

"I'll see you back at home okay?" Taehyung said to jungguk as he ruffled his peach hair. 

"Okay, I love you taehyungie" jungguk replied in a sing songy voice. 

"I love you too, bunny" taehyung smiled and gave a final kiss on the youngers nose and a short hug before turning and leaving. 

"You two are so cute together, honestly" Jin comment with a smile making jungguk flustered.

"Yeah, I'm just glad you found someone Ggukie… I remember back in high school..after.. that happened…you had said.."jimin trailed off softly not knowing how to finish his sentence.

"...yes about that, I did tell him about that incident but not what happened… after.." jungguk mumbled and sighed.  "I just don't know how to bring it up, you know?" Jungguk questioned as though he wasn't looking for an answer and sat down on one of the many chairs there.

"...do it when you're ready, okay, you know taehyung, he's a nice open minded, understanding guy, he'll wait for when you're ready to tell" jin reassured the peachette with a soft but warm smile. 

"I guess you're right hyung… it'll be hard to… you know how talking about this stuff gets to me" 

"I know that yes, but it's for the best gguk, if one day you're going to marry him, he would need to know about you from your past to now and anything else that pops into your mind, as well as him, he might have something he's worried to tell you as well, we don't know for sure" Jin pondered aloud making the younger think. 

"Yeah...he has only told me about his eomma and nothing more so far, I guess we both have a hard past" jungguk smiled sadly looking down at his fingers as they laced with each other.

"It'll be alright, gguk, just try not to worry much right now okay?" Jimin spoke up after a while from pondering his options.

"Okay" the peachette nodded.

"Wait...jin-hyung! We...we probably w-won't get married...at least not this early in the relationship.." jungguk mumbled softly near the end. 

"Well, we don't know for sure Ggukie! But what we do know is, is that he's the right person for you, you just had to wait awhile…" 

"Awhile...more like six years…" jimin mumbled earning a glare from the pinkette. 

"The point is taehyung is here now… and for jungguk.. you should be relieved jimin! We don't need to worry about...you know what anymore.." jin pushed. 

"You mean my thoughts?" Jungguk asked nervously.

"Yes.. sorry..I'm sorry, jungguk, I am glad, i am relieved really i am, but I'm still worried about your mental state and no it's not the anxiety, though I am still a bit worried about that, it's what happened after that incident to you that I'm still worried about…" jimin sighed shakily. 

"...yes I'm aware that I wasn't in a good position or mental state after what happened to me and i still feel bad about worrying you guys about it, but I'm also glad you were there when I needed you the most, because i wouldn't have made it this far without your support for me and checking up on me day or night, hell even taehyung is now apart of my life now and he was there when I was told something to days ago…." Jungguk stopped. He looked up at the two who looked confused. 

"I...my eomma and mama came around and told me some news.." 

"What type of news?" Jimin asked softly. Jungguk bit his lip nervously and felt his eyes water up slowly at the thought of the news. 

"My eomma has cancer… she only has..has.. a four percent chance to live even if she gets chemotherapy…" jungguk stuttered unsure if his tears were falling or not but his eyes stung.

"Oh..no.. I'm so sorry gguk.." Jin spoke out softly in shock. 

"It's okay hyung… I had taehyungie was there to comfort me, what more could I have asked for?" 

Jin nodded. 

It was hard for the younger who had never really experienced the loss of a family member this close to him. 

Jimin was glad taehyung was there.

Both the orange haired male and pink haired male were happy jungguk had, one; found someone who could help him in anyway they could, and two; shared somewhat similar experiences.

But there will be some plans a new in the future 

Right? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hai hai, I hope you like this chapter 
I know it seems all serious but I am trying to make it more lighthearted, I know you're hungry for that fluffy and smut, I'll think about when to put the next smut chapter for you guys but I don't know yet… 

Also if my writing style changes at all its probably because I'm reading this novel at school for the novel study we are doing.

Anyway 
I purple you 💜💜💜💜💜