Chapter 41: 꽃 in the Bloom.

Taehyung was in no mere rush getting to his meeting that early morning, but he needed to discuss something with his boss beforehand. It was to merely confirm that he could have his boyfriend play the other role in the drama of which he did not know the name of. 

Pushing out the front door of the company building, he smiled to the person at the front desk and proceeded his way to the elevator and hit the button to go up. Taehyung watched it turn green as he clicked it in. Thinking of what to say to his boss, he sighed, yes he was worried that his boss would reject the idea of his own lover playing the role. But based on sales for the magazines and website reviews, comments and articles surely he would let his lover be in it. 

"Sir? May I come in for a second?" Taehyung asked as he knocked lightly on the dark wooden door as he poked his head through slightly. 

"Sure, Taehyung, what do you need?" His boss asked with a curious smile.

"I was just wondering about the idea I had proposed to you last meeting, about letting my boyfriend play the role of the lover in the drama?" Taehyung nervously reminded his boss as he sat down in the chair in front of him. 

"Oh? You mean that peach haired boy who poses with you sometimes?" His boss asked curiously while tapping his chin.

"Yes sir" taehyung nodded softly.

"Yeah, of course he can, the plan was to have it be a boy love drama anyway" his boss smiled and shrugged softly.

"Wait really?" 

"Of course, taehyung! though we are stuck trying to find a place to shoot the episodes and advertisements for it" his boss hummed softly.

"I know of a place." taehyung smiled. 

"What's the place then?" 

"Moonchild" taehyung replied, earning a curious look from his boss. The blonde continued "it's where my boyfriend actually works sir, he's a waiter there and makes the most delicious strawberry milkshakes there" His boss nodded and hummed. 

"How about we talk about the location during the meeting today and then you take me there for lunch, I want to see the location's appeal as well as the atmosphere there" taehyung's boss leant back in his chair with a kind smile on his lips. 

"Sir trust me, you'll love it there, it's-" 

"Taehyung , save it for the meeting okay" his boss chuckled making the blonde chuckle along too.

"Sorry, sir"

"No,no, it's fine, you're very enthusiastic about the place being the place we shoot at, so of course you'd want to talk about it more, just… just save it for the meeting to surprise everyone okay?" His boss chuckled.

"Yes sir, I won't let you down" taehyung smiled as he stood up from the chair he sat in and made his way back to the door. 

"Oh and taehyung!" His boss called back.

"Yes?" 

"Tell your boyfriend he's got the part if he can make me one of those milkshakes you talk so fondly of" taehyung nodded and smiled.

"Of course, sir" then made his way to where the meeting was being held not wanting to be late. He went down a few halls here and there and went to the meeting room they said to be at for the day or however long the meeting would be taking place.

The blonde walked in and sat down on one of the many chairs there, surrounded a table that was coloured black and was an oval shape. The chairs were comfy enough though they didn't look it, they were of the colour of a warm reddish toned orange, almost like a bright warm sunset.