Chapter 82: Love is more than what you 보이다.

After the couple got dressed fully with a few kisses along the way and they finished their breakfast. The younger was trying to hide his disappointment but he was also relieved that he wasn't pregnant. He felt it was too early. 

Taehyung saw the peachette's blank expression that seemed to be blank but held another emotion in it. He felt concerned over his fiance but didn't know how to help him

"Baby, we should get going to Moonchild, if you're still up for it" Taehyung suggested softly to his lover and hugged his waist. 

"I'm still up for it, I have to do..something there anyway" Jungguk trailed off a bit in his sentence and held the olders hands.

"Like what?" 

"That's a surprise" Jungguk smiled and the blonde booped his nose making the him blush.

"Couldn't help it, you're so cute" Taehyung kissed the peachettes cheek. 

"S..stop, hyungie let's go already" Jungguk giggled at the end and the older let go of his waist loosely to let the younger move.

"Still can make my baby blush" Taehyung smiled and followed the younger to their front door. 

"Of course.."

They put their shoes on and left out the door. They're familiar route was covered with new snow and the colour would remind you of sugar or even flour. Everyone around them carried their own stories as they made their own way in life. Children running a little ahead from their parents as they went to their own shops or cafes they liked. 

Coming up to the familiar diner mixed cafe there was something new about it. The doors were the same, the windows too, even the aura it gave off was the same as normal. So what was different? 

Walking inside through the door with the normal bell chime, the couple looked around and noticed not many customers were in but there was a  group of adolescents sitting around a table near the back bickering away quietly. 

"Ggukie, come quickly" Jin pulled them along to the back. 

"What's wrong, Jin hyung?" Jungguk asked confused while Taehyung looked at the older with the same amount of confusion. 

"Nothing's wrong, it's fine, I just need help taking these plates to the group st the back is all" 

"Why can't Jimin hyung, Yoongi hyung or Namjoon hyung help?" Jungguk asked curiously. 

"We both know why Jimin and Yoongie aren't here and Namjoon is currently buying some more things for home," Jin explained.

"Ah classic hyungs…" Taehyung chuckled "can't keep it in their pants" He continued wiping a fake tear from his eye. 

"Sure hyung I can help" Jungguk replied with a smile and picked up two of the four plates and Jin picked up the other two and they carried it out to the group of adolescents at the back. 

"Here you guys go, I hope you enjoyed it" Jin said as if it was rehearsed and placed their plates down. 

"Ah thank you!" One of the four replied as their plate of pancakes was placed down. 

"It looks so nice and pretty!" another said with glee. 

"Awh,  thank you" Jin replied as he picked up the last two plates from the peachette and placed them down.

"Have a good meal"Jungguk smiled and then both him and Jin walked back to the back kitchen. 

"So about the bet..?" Jin asked as they all saf down around a table with the high stools that were made from wood. 

"Well… for one, you won hyung" Jungguk admitted.

"Really? That's sad, I was excited for tiny taegguk babies running around, but that's okay all in good time" Jin took the younger's hand in his own and gave it a squeeze. 

"Mhm, but look at the bright side hyung.." Jungguk started "you're going to be forty dollars richer" He finished making them all chuckle. 

"Once Jimin finds out, he has to pay me if he doesn't then I'll dock it off of his next pay" Jin jokingly said. 

"But if he doesn't pay you hyung you should remind him" Taehyung pointed out.

"In what way?" 

They sat in silence thinking of a way to remind Jimin to pay Jin if he doesn't remember. Nothing was coming to mind at first. The noise of the birds chirping outside filled the room and made them think easier. 

"Well..we could make him do the dishes if he doesn't remember" Jungguk suggested after a while.

"Oh, we both know he doesn't like doing them," Jin laughed, making the other two laugh with him. 

"Yeh we just wanted to let you know hyung" Taehyung spoke with a smile and held the younger's waist.

"Also hyung is there something new happening with Moonchild?" Jungguk asked curiously.

"Yes why?" 

"Oh something just felt new is all" the peachette shrugged. 

"Well, we were thinking of changing the colour scheme outside from a pastel yellow and pink to a purple and yellow" Jin explained. 

"Oh~ that sounds pretty!" Taehyung commented. 

A colour changed from pastels to that of night could bring more in and they could have more themed food and drinks. Probably setting up for something sweet or for something close to heart. 
You would never know until it happens. 

But love is more than what you show or even see. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hai I hope you liked this chapter and 
The 2nd chapter will be up in a minute for this double update!!! 

Happy Holidays

I purple you 💜💜💜💜💜