Chapter 74: No words. Only drawings.

Everyday for a week since Lisa's death the peachette would barely speak. Taehyung tried to hold conversations with the younger, but only got a few words, nods or shakes of the head. The model was getting worried and wanted to help make him talk more. So he decided to take the peachette to the one place he knew that would help, the first place they met. 

Taehyung knew the others would help in some way or another. He would still hold the younger close and let him be silent and let him talk when he wanted to. But the older, knew it wouldn't last long. He didn't want the younger to be mute for longer than he should be. 

"Bun, wanna go to Moonchild and see the hyungs?" Taehyung asked, looking at the younger who sat on the couch with his back against the arm rest. Quite the uncomfortable position. Though he was drawing in a sketchbook that rested on his thighs. 

"That would be nice.." Jungguk hummed as he nodded. He got up and closed his sketchbook. Taehyung watched with a smile, thankful that the younger was speaking a little bit. 

"Can..uh.." 

"You want to bring your sketchbook with you, don't you?" Taehyung asked, eyeing the beige looking cover of the sketchbook. Jungguk softly nodded as he gripped it tightly. 

"Sure bun, don't let me stop you" Taehyung smiled which made the younger smile and walked over to him. The peachette wrapped his arms around the older and buried his head into the olders shoulder. 

Taehyung wrapped his arms around the younger and allowed one of his hands to comb through the younger's peachy locks. He made them sway a little without music, though he did start humming a little bit, just a soft tune about someone being far away from them but the person wishing they'd come back soon since they saw them in their dreams. 

"Ready to go?" Taehyung asked as he looked down at the younger, who nodded in return and smiled. The peachette walked to grab his shoes while the blonde walked to the front door and pulled his own on. 

"Hyung.. we would need to tell Jin hyung why I wasn't there for the past few days.." Jungguk spoke softly though his voice sounded rough at the same time due to barely talking. 

"Would.. you like me to do it..?" Taehyung asked carefully, wanting to only do it if the younger allowed. 

"Yes please.. I just feel like if I did.. I would.. would cry" Jungguk stammered, though it had been a while since he had truly stammered, the blonde was worried more. 

"Alright bun, I will...now come along" Taehyung smiled and put a hand out for the younger to hold. The peachette grabbed his hand while holding tightly onto his sketchbook in the other. 

They stepped out and as soon as the younger felt the cool soft breeze, he snuggled into the olders side and held tightly onto the other's arm. Taehyung watched and let the younger do what he wanted with his smile still present. They walked the normal path towards the direction of Moonchild. The sound of cars hit their ears along with the sound of birds in the sky and trees. 

Jungguk bit his lip and looked around at where the noises were coming from. His peach hair getting slightly tousled in the breeze and his gripp on the older was ever so tightening. His thoughts were all over the place and yet at the same time they were quiet. He didn't know what to tell the older. One minute a thought he wanted to voice out would be there but in the next second it would disappear and he would be silent. The peachette was just grateful that Taehyung would understand him through action rather than words. 

"Hopefully it's not too busy.." Taehyung muttered under his breath making the younger look up at him and blink a few times in thought. 

It wouldn't be really busy on a Wednesday. That the younger knew. More people in work and children at school or practicing as trainees. So it wouldn't be busy. 

"It.. probably won't be" Jungguk spoke with a nod and intertwined his fingers with the older then giving them a squeeze. 

Taehyung smiled and squeezed back as they made their way to Moonchild. There were a few cars parked outside the front on the street indicating that there may be a meeting taking place nearby. The older opened the door to Moonchild and let the younger walk in first before himself. 

"Hyungs! We're here!" Taehyung shouted, alerting the others as the door shut behind him. 

"TAEHYUNG!! JUNGGUK!! WHERE HAVE YOU TWO BEEN??" Jin shouted as a reply from the kitchen in the back.

"Uh, it would be better if you came out and talked to us Jin hyung.." Taehyung replied, watching as the younger slid into one of the booths and into the corner. He sat next to the younger and saw him open his sketchbook again. 

"Why did you want me to come out here and talk? What is important?" Jin asked as he walked out of the kitchen while wiping his hands on his apron. 

"Uhm.. well.. at, the beginning of the week, we were called to the hospital where jungguks eomma was.."

"Was..?" Jin questioned, softly looking between the two. 

"Well when we were there… she passed.." Taehyung spoke with a shakiness to his voice while looking at the younger carefully. He noticed the younger tense up and a few tears deep from his eyes. 

"Oh...oh not, ggukie baby I'm so sorry for your loss bun" Jin spoke with shock and quickly went to grab a hold of the younger's hands. 

He shook his head as a sigh not to worry, which made the eldest confused for a second. Taehyung noticed and sighed, pulling the younger close to him by his waist. 

"Tae..?" Jin asked a silent question. 

"He's been quiet since the day, rarely talking, but it's okay because his actions speak louder than words do" Taehyung explained, then kissed the younger's forehead softly. 

"At least it's something kinda healthy? Are you allowing him to cry?" Jin wondered. 

"Of course I am, I said to him he could wake me up at three am if needed" Taehyung replied with such sincerity in his voice that made the younger look up at him with love in his eyes. 

"I'm glad he has you tae, I really am.." Jin commented with a sigh and noticed Namjoon walking around collecting the dishes. 

"We need to tell everyone I guess.." 

The blonde nodded and saw that the younger was nearly done with his drawing. He didn't notice that Jungguk was drawing him. Taehyung smiled and kissed the younger's nose and cheek softly, making the peachette giggle. 

(Turn ur phone cause it's meant to be portrait)

"It's so good baby, you did an amazing job" Taehyung complimented while riffing the peachettes locks. 

"Thank you taehyungie.." Jungguk spoke, softly again making it the sixth time he spoke that day. More than he did the other day which was three. 

He was slowly getting better but the older one it would be a while before he got his bubbly bunny back again. 

He was willing to wait and patient. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haii 
Sorry If this chapter seems rushed, short or anything like that, I had my bio exam the day before and basically spent the whole week sleeping and retaining info, but I hope you still liked it and enjoyed it. 

Also that drawing was done by me hehe ^^;

I purple you 💜💜💜