Chapter 23 : 놀라다 YAY!

After the delicious, mouthwatering breakfast the peachette had made for the both of them, they went to get dressed. That's when jungguk started to freak out, he couldn't find his uniform. Taehyung had suggested that for now the younger just wear the clothes from the first shoot they did together and tell Jin what happened. The younger nodded with a light sigh and felt taehyung back hugging him as well as feeling a soft kiss being placed on the nape of his neck.

Hunting through his clothes, he found that white button up that had once shown off his curves and will do again, along with the black skinny jeans that fit well and will again. He walked to the bathroom and had a nice quick shower and quickly got dressed and blow dried his hair. As soon as he stepped out he saw taehyung dressed up in a blue button up shirt and white skinny jeans.

"Awh!, you look adorable! Ah I love that waist of yours" taehyung spoke as he saw jungguk walk over to him with a goofy smile on his face.

"Is that all you love?" Jungguk asked with a pout.

"I'm kidding, i love all of you" taehyung replied then placed kisses all over jungguks cheeks nose and forehead while saying in between them.

"All. Of. You." He smiled and held the younger closer as jungguk giggled while lightly shaking his head and nuzzling into the others neck.

"Now come on, you don't want to be late" taehyung smiled and pulled the younger by his hand to the front door while the peachette giggle cutely.

"Yarh!, hyungie you're going to pull my arm off!" Jungguk exclaimed with laughter as they stopped by the front door. Taehyung turned back to the giggling younger and pulled his arm closer and started to trial kisses up his left arm, to his shoulder from his wrist.

"There~" taehyung smiled making jungguk blush softly when the older placed a kiss on his left cheek.

"Let's go bunny~" taehyung chimed while putting his shoes on and letting the younger do the same and then opening the door softly. They walked out into the hallway and down towards the elevator, their hands holding tightly onto one another and finger intertwined.

Taehyung called the lifted up but pressing the button and they watched as the numbers counted up slowly. With a ding the doors opened and they went inside as the doors shut behind them. Going down, down and down as the numbers ticked down slowly and the awkward elevator music played to fill in the silence. When the elevator finally came to a stop and the doors opened, they rushed to the door of which you enter the complex and when out into the slightly cool morning air.

"They should really change elevator music" jungguk piped up softly as the wind brushed his peach hair around lightly.

"Yeah they should, but oh well right?" Taehyung chuckled as their hair was getting slightly tousled around due to the light wind.

"Yeh... hey tae..?" Taehyung hummed in response while looking back at the younger with soft eyes.

"How would...uh..how would your fans feel about us.. you know.. dating?" Jungguk muttered shyly while looking away and gripping the olders hand tightly in his own hold.

"Why do care about what they think love? All you should care about is what we think and know, I know I love you and if others don't then it's their problem not ours, also my fans would be ecstatic about this, trust me" taehyung reassured softly as he smiled a lipped smile softly then lent and kissed the youngers nose lightly making both of them smile brightly.

"Okay" the younger giggle out and they continued on their way down the path that was once walked in the past but shall be walked again.

As they walked many people stopped and looked at them, some whispered things such as 'why is a nobody hanging around a model?' And 'Kim Taehyung should really ditch that ugly boy'. Those comments made jungguk look down at his moving feet as a wave of insecurities flooded into him as he gripped tightly at taehyung's hand.