Chapter 24 : Shocking 뉴스.

The young couple had been in the back for a while and were waiting for jimin to come back. The older of the two kept placing kisses all over the youngers neck making him giggle and move his head to try and stop taehyung from kissing him because it tickled him. 

He tried not to worry about things but there was something in the back of his mind bothering him. Nagging him slightly. He tried not to think about it but it didn't go away. 

"What's up?" Taehyung hummed while brushing jungguks peach locks around and smiling softly. 

"It's nothing tae" 

"You sure bunny?" The older asked again while stroking the others cheek softly with his thumb. Jungguk nodded with a reassuring smile. Taehyung hummed out a soft okay and was about to place kisses on the youngers cheek when the door opened. 

"SEE JIN I TOLD YOU!!" jimin shouted as he walked through the door with the pink haired male. 

"DAMN IT! WAIT WHO CONFESSED FIRST??" jin asked the orange haired mochi. 

"...Taehyung did" jimin smirked as he held his hand out for the bet money. Jin scoffed and got his wallet out and handed jimin twenty dollars. 

The younger off them all look at the two whilst still in the olders arms and smiled at how they acted. This was normal for them, they bet on a lot of things. Last time they did a bet it was about how long it took until yoongmin were to have sex. Let's just say Jin won. 

"When are you guys going to stop with the bets?" Jungguk asked softly but in a playful tone. 

"Never" both of the other males replied making the younger giggle into taehyung's chest who smiled at the lovely sound as it made its way through his ears and into his heart to be cherished forever. 

"Anyway, gguk it's your shift today" Jim told the younger. Jungguk pouted and rested his head on taehyung's right shoulder whining. 

"Come on mister" taehyung teased as he nudged the younger softly with his shoulder. 

"Fine.." the peachette said with a pout and sat up still on the bench he was placed on before. Taehyung chuckled the youngers actions and leant down and placed his lips on the peachettes pink ones and kissed his soft pout away. 

There was a sound of a squeal from the older two males that were in the kitchen at the time making the two separate quickly and look over at the fanboying males. They were jumping up and down while hugging one another tightly and squealing. 

"Uhm… I should probably get to work hyungie" jungguk spoke with some blush dusted on his cheeks lightly. Taehyung nodded and helped the younger of the bench for him to walk over to get his waist tie apron. 

"Hey gguk why aren't you wearing your uniform?" Jin asked as he watched the younger put the waist tie apron on. 

"Oh.. I couldn't find it this morning but I'll look for it when I get home if that's okay" the younger timidly replied. 

"Oh okay, that's fine, I've been debating on changing the uniform anyway" Jin replied with a small smile. jungguk nodded and made his way back to taehyung. 

"See you after my shift?" 

"No" taehyung replied while looking at the younger.

"No? Then what?" The peachette asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I'll be here the whole time… well until they call me in for a meeting about an upcoming shoot" taehyung smiled as he ruffled up the youngers soft hair earning a giggle from the said male. 

"Okay" is all jungguk replied before going out of the kitchen and to where all the customers were and started to take orders. Taehyung walked out and to his normal spot at the front counter where he sat when he first came to Moonchild. He watched as the younger did his job and smiled. 

"Best decision I made ever" he mumbled to himself with a love struck grin on his face as he continued to watch his boyfriend work. 

All the moments in his life leading up to this moment were all set in place for him as he enjoyed it. From having a supportive family to getting good grades to becoming a famous model for a well known company to finding the love of his life at a beautiful time and place, he couldn't ask for anything more than this. 

Just then he felt his phone buzzing in his pocket. He pulled it out and saw it was his workplace calling and hit answer. 

"Hello?" 

"Ah taehyung! Hello there! We have this new shoot we need done coming up and we want to use it as a way for jungguk and you to show your fans that you are with someone" 

"Oh! That'll be wonderful sir, may I ask when is it planned for?" Taehyung asked while tapping his fingers on the countertop in front of him. 

"It says here around the eighteenth September" taehyung hummed and nodded his head. 

"Okay sir that can be arranged" taehyung replied making his boss chuckle. 

"Great! See you then" and with that his boss hung up. 

"Hmm maybe I can talk to Jin hyung for Ggukie, to see if he can have that day off" taehyung mumble to himself and got up and walked to the back to find Jin. 

Once he walked through the door and spotting Jin, he smiled. Jin was just mixing up some type of dough up for whatever he had planned to make, Taehyung wouldn't have known. 

"Hey Jin hyung" taehyung spoke making the other turn around at the sound of his voice. 

"Oh hey taehyung, what do you need?" He asked still mixing up the dough. 

"I wanted to know if Ggukie is able to be free on the eighteenth September? My boss just called me to tell me there will be another shoot and he wants both of us there" taehyung explained to the older and waited for a response. 

"Hmm if i remember correctly, that boy doesn't have any shift that day" Jin replied with a smile. You know that smile. 

"Really? That's great" taehyung smiled. 

Not so shocking but it's news at its finest. 
The shock will come with time at a later dated 
But for now,
It'll just have to wait. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HOPE YALL LIKE THIS CHAPTER 
I COULDN'T FINISH THE REALISTIC PICTURE THING BECAUSE I WAS IN THE CITY FOR 3 DAYS AND I HAD MY LAST EXAM BUT, I'LL TRY TO HAVE IT DONE FOR  NEXT WEEK!! 💜💜💜 

I PURPLE YOU 💜💜💜💜