Chapter 26 : 이상한

The shoot was brought inside as the clouds came in, as due to their timing they had finished all the outside photos and decided to start with some of the indoor ones. Hoseok had given the young couple a new outfit and were told to just relax around the room while the camera crew just took pictures of them being themselves. Jungguk was laying on the couch and was slowly getting tired, when it rains he feels drowsy and the sound let's him slip into sleep. 

"Awh my little bun is sound asleep~" taehyung softly spoke as he brushes the youngers hair softly around whole smiling

"Awh my little bun is sound asleep~" taehyung softly spoke as he brushes the youngers hair softly around whole smiling. He carefully lifted the younger up and sat down with jungguk on his lap, resting on his shoulder. He let out a sigh of relief when he noticed he didn't wake up jungguk. 

"Taehyung, you might need to wake him up soon so we can get one of him sitting in front of the window" Hoseok whispered to the blonde.

"But I don't wanna wake my baby bun up, he's too precious" taehyung replied pouting a little bit. 

"Taehyung, you're going to have to, soon" Hoseok urged making taehyung groan quietly. 

"Fine.." he grumbled as he held the younger in his arms. 

"Wake up baby, we have a few more shots to take then you can sleep when we get home~" taehyung whispered into jungguks ear softly while shaking his shoulder lightly with his right hand. 

"Nuhh, five more minutes please taehyungie-" jungguk mumbled softly as he nuzzled into taehyung's neck. 

"No mister, we can sleep when we get home but for now we have to take a few more shots" taehyung replied making jungguk whine but give in and the younger opened his eyes. 

".. I'm sorry I fell asleep, the rain makes me drowsy" jungguk apologized softly while stretching his arms. 

"Its okay, besides you're so precious when you sleep" taehyung said chuckling at how jungguk hid his face in his hands. 

"I.. I am not.." jungguk mumbles feeling flustered under taehyung's loving gaze. The blonde chuckled lightly and kissed all over the youngers reddened cheek that was facing him. 

"Yes you are~" taehyung replied making jungguk whine but giggle cutely with his bunny smile. 

"Taehyung come on, get jungguk to sit by that window and we'll take the photos" Hoseok explained with a smile to the blonde while pointing at one of the big windows that reached the floor. 

"Alright hyung, come on baby" taehyung stood up while holding jungguk close to him and make the younger giggle more. The older place jungguk down on the carpet and place a kiss on his forehead softly. 

"Now just sit there and look beautiful" taehyung smiled making the younger smiled back in return with slight blush on his cheeks. 

Taehyung ran to be behind jing who was taking the photo and made a gesture with his hands to smile, which made jungguk smile and giggle at how goofy taehyung was being.