Chapter 58: cold hands and warm 심장.

Holding the younger was something that Taehyung loved to do. But in the circumstances it was something he knew the younger needed. Jungguk needed that support. that stability. That warmth. So he could carry on. Day by day. 

He really didn't want to pull away from the olders hold but he felt like he needed some air as the room was getting a bit warm for him. Reluctantly the peachette stepped away from the blondes embrace and the other took the youngers cold hands in his own as he swung them lightly in front of them both.  

"Are you feeling a bit better, bun?" Taehyung had asked in a soft tone that made the younger feel warmth grow in his heart. 

"A bit… I just want to curl up in a ball and not feel or do anything for a few days…" he mumbled softly with an exhaust sigh from his lips. 

"I know, honey, you can do that if you'd want to but please don't distance yourself from me, okay?" Taehyung whispered while bringing up one of his hands to brush away a strand of peach hair from the youngers face. Jungguk nodded softly and then gasped letting go of the olders warm hands and placing them on his cheeks. 

"It's jimin hyungs birthday soon! Oh what are we going to do! I can't just lay around all day-" 

"Hey hey hey, calm down bun, we'll talk about it with Jin hyung, Namjoon hyung, yoongi hyung and even hobi hyung so don't stress your pretty little head of yours" taehyung chuckled with reply making the peachette giggle and nod.

"Yeah, you're right hyungie! Oooh maybe we could do another dinner? Hmm that's what we did last time.. going to the beach..? Picnic? Hyungieee do you have any ideas??" Jungguk whined with questions.

"How about we go home and talk there more whilst on a call with the hyungs okay?" Taehyung asked with a small smile and chuckle. 

"That sounds like a better plan, yeah" jungguk smile while rubbing the back of his neck.

"You're doing the thing again"

"What thing?" jungguk asked confused by the olders sudden statement. 

"The thing where you do things that make me wanna kiss you" taehyung replied smiling. 

"I… you flirt" 

"You love this flirt though" taehyung teased while walking closer to the other. 

"I do… and you can kiss me if you wanted to.." jungguk admitted softly under his breath. 

"What if you don't want me to?" Taehyung asked genuinely curious about how the younger would answer.

"Then...hmm… I'd tell you not to, but I want a kiss now" jungguk replied with a pout on his soft lips looking down.  

Taehyung smiled and then tapped the underside of the youngers jaw to get him to look back up and then softly placed his lips on the others making jungguk smile slightly and hold the olders hand again while the other hand goes up to the blondes cheek and brushes his own fingers softly against the skin over the blondes cheekbone. Feeling the passion and love in the kiss was enough to make their hearts flutter with happiness and love.

"I love you, hyungie" jungguk smiled as they pulled away from the kiss.

"I love you too baby bun" taehyung smiled in return. He pulled the younger in for a hug again and kissed the top of the peachettes head.

"Come on love, let's go home" taehyung muttered gaining a soft nod in reply from jungguk. 

Taehyung took hold of the peachette's hand in his own as they walked along the halls again. Jungguks mind was left to wander through his thoughts as he fazed out from reality. The blonde noticed this as the younger started to walk slower. 
The older sighed as he turned to look at the other. He didn't know what else to do but ask one thing.