Chapter 36: lost 기억력 and way

The soft sound of pitter patter broke the calm silence and echoed in the room the young couple sat in. As each and every drop of cold rain fell and hit the glass of the windows and wooden patio outside. Soon the sound grew louder and louder like the feeling of rage or depression grew inside someone. 

Soon it broke. Tears from the peachettes doe eyes fell quickly yet ever so softly down his cheeks yet again and landed on the olders clothing covered shirt. Those warm tears were soaked into the fabric and lay on Taehyung's cool skin. His soft crying had turned to broken cries that the blonde wished he knew a way to help the broken boy in his arms. 

He wished he could kiss away all the pain and take it for himself. The olders eyes had glazed over as he felt jungguks body hiccup with each and every sob that fell from him. Taehyung could feel his heart breaking just hearing the cries of the younger. He wanted to do something. Anything. 

"Ggukie..shh baby… please..shh.." taehyung shakily whispered into the other's ear.

"Baby..please… your cries are breaking my heart.." taehyung choked out. He was having trouble trying not to cry because his own lover was breaking in his arms.

Jungguks eyes widened when he heard the older. Warm tears still dropped from his eyelashes as he stared ahead of him. He took in a shaky deep breath and turned his head so he had nudged the others softly against his own with a soft sniff and gulp.

"I'm...I'm sorry hyung…" jungguk said so softly yet shakily that taehyung could barely hear it but he did. 

"Hey now...you have no need to apologize bun… you were just told some very... very hard news to process and..it was the right reaction to it.." taehyung reassured as he carded his fingers through the back of the youngers peach hair in an attempt to help calm the other down.

"....I don't want to lose, eomma.. I don't want..-" 

"Hush bun, I know I know…" Taehyung spoke so softly still holding the younger close to him in such a way that the peachette felt like he could fall asleep in his hold. 

"..I feel really.." jungguk mumbles then yawned softly making the older chuckle.

"Emotionally drained?" Taehyung asked, stroking the youngers back in circles. Jungguk hummed in reply as he nodded and closed his eyes.

"Yeh..I was too.." Taehyung admitted.

"You were..?" Jungguk asked feeling tired but was able to listen to the blonde. 

"Mhm.. around this time last year… I was told over the phone that my eomma had died in the operating theater after a heart attack.. they tried their best, that I know for sure, but they couldn't save her in time.." taehyung explained holding the peach boy closer in his hold. 

"Tae.." jungguk pulled his head back to look at the older in the eyes.

"I'm okay now baby, it was just sudden for me but for you...it'll be a battle for both you and your eomma and I want you to know, I'll be here whenever you need me okay? Hug me, grab me at any point of the day or night, wake me up even if it's at twelve am or three am, I am here for you please remember that" taehyung held the youngers hand in his own and expressed his care for the younger 

"I will, I promise.." the peachette sniffed softly.

"Thank you taehyungie...I love you" 

"I love you too baby" taehyung smiled a lip like smile and pulled the younger back closer to him to hold tightly against himself. 

Still feeling drained from crying from earlier that day jungguk nuzzled his head into the olders shoulder enjoying how he just felt safe and warm in the others hold. He still felt the tickling warmth in his stomach as it rose up to his heart ever since the first day they met. He wondered if the blonde felt the same thing in his stomach and heart. Jungguk was hesitant to ask but let out a sigh before letting the words slip. 

"Do you feel any warmth or tickling in your stomach and heart when you're around me hyungie?" 

"Of course I do, though it feels like millions and millions of tiny little butterflies fluttering around against my insides and fluttering up to my heart leaving little kisses all over" taehyung explained with a chuckle and lightly kissed at the youngers neck. when talking about the butterflies kissing his heart making the younger giggle.

"..but none if those kisses would be compared to yours, because yours are the softest and sweetest kisses I have ever had" taehyung smiled and tilted the youngers head up by tapping the underside of his chin and placing a soft sweet loving kiss on his soft pink lips. 

"Stop hyungie you're flattering me too much" jungguk giggled sweetly while hiding his head into the others shoulder softly. 

"How about we go get ready for bed and you can just relax in my arms as I hum to you, hmm?" Taehyung suggested while tracing a finger down the youngers spine. 

"That'll be nice" the peachette nodded and shivered shortly from the soft feeling of the olders finger brushing along his spine.

"I'll carry you up okay baby?" Jungguk nodded again. 

He had felt the olders hands move to his thighs and hold him close as the blonde got up and off the couch, moving his hands so they supported the peachettes butt. Jungguk had his arms wrapped loosely around the others neck as he trusted the older to hold him tightly. He was glad he had someone like taehyung, someone so understanding, yet had their own experience with certain things along with knowledge that he didn't know himself. But then again not everyone has the same facts and experiences as another. 

"Hyungie…" taehyung hummed while stepping into their room and closing the door behind him. 

"I'm glad I met you" jungguk admitted softy with a small smile. 

"I'm glad i met you too bunny" taehyung replied making jungguk softly place a kiss on his neck. 

Taehyung helped the younger get his shorts off and left him in his underwear and changed his shirt so it was a loose comfortable one for sleeping in. The peachette slipped under the covers and waited for the older to join. He watched as the blonde took off his shirt and pants leaving him in just his underwear.  

Taehyung slipped under the covers by the younger and let the other snuggle up to his neck and lay over his chest comfortably in a peaceful silence. The blonde started to hum softly in the others ear while combing his fingers through the peach locks of hair. 

"I'm happy I met you when I did, jungguk" 

"Why's...that.." jungguk yawned softly enjoying the feeling of the blondes fingers in his hair and the humming in his ear. 

"Because...you're my peachy baby bunny, who one day wrote me a note when I was having a bad day and just decided to make me smile" taehyung replied kissing the top of the peachettes forehead. 

"And now you make me smile everyday with you just being there" he finished.

"...hmm..hyungie..i don't want to go into work tomorrow…I need time to process still.." jungguk mumbled while closing his eyes.

"I understand baby, I'll let jin hyung know that you don't feel good overall okay?" 

"Okay" 

"Goodnight my love" taehyung kissed the others cheek softly while pulling him closer. 

"Goodnight..taetae.." jungguk mumbled slowly slipping into sleep and relaxing in the olders arms.

Taehyung watched the younger sleep for a little bit longer. He would see how the peachettes face would twitch and relax every now and then and smile when he saw a small sleepy smile grow.

He hoped the younger would take his promise to heart and remember to talk to him whenever he needed. 

Because it was what he needed. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And done this chapter ^^ 
I hope y'all like it! 
I tried to make it fluffier near the end because I wrote this on two different days and the 2nd day I felt a lot better and in a better mood than the day before and yeah..

Anyway happy valentine's day you guys haha 
I didn't get asked to be anyone's Valentine's...which is normal. I'm used to it. 

Happy Valentine's day
Anyway I purple you 💜💜💜💜