Chapter 21 : 심장 beats.

"Because… I'm in love you, jungguk and would do anything for you"

When those words fell from taehyung's lips, jungguk stared wide eyed in shock at the older. He didn't know how or what words to use, his mind was racing and so was his heart. He was pretty sure due to him opening and closing his mouth trying to reply, he looked like a fish out of water, not to mention his cheeks were burning with blood that was under the skin. 

Guessing due to his reaction jungguk heard the olders deep soothing chuckle fall upon his ears and oh boy the sound reminded jungguk of a rich chocolate cake because that's how smooth it was.  

"W-what..?" Jungguk stammered out but almost sounded like he had choked it out due to his voice being sore from the crying.

"Don't make me say it again junggukie" taehyung chuckled lightly with a smile. 

"I've fallen in love with you" taehyung said again watching how jungguks reaction changed. 

"But… but why? I'm n-nothing special, I have terrible flaws and you wouldn't want to deal with those or the fact that I'm the most shy person you have ever met, let alone my… uh.. you know the whole can get pregnant thing, no one would really want that no, not-" 

"Jungguk" taehyung cut off the rambling younger and held the pech haired male by his shoulders. 

"I love you for you, flaws and all, even though you're shy it's the most adorable thing ever, your anxiety can't control you nor be seen as a flaw, your scars don't nor will define you as a person let alone your life and the fact you can get pregnant is a miracle in itself, trust me when I say you are special and that fact alone is enough for me to love you for you"  by the time taehyung had finished jungguk had tears running down his cheeks and had his bunny smile on his lips. 

"T-thank you…" jungguk sobbed out as he slipped out of taehyung's grip and let his head fall onto taehyung's shoulder while sniffling and holding tightly onto taehyung tightly. The older smiled and held jungguk back tightly if not tighter than the younger in his arms with his arms around the peachettes small torso.  

"I.. love you too taehyungie" jungguk muttered softly into the olders neck.

"Hmm? What was that ggukie?" Taehyung teased with a smirk making jungguk whine and pout.

"D-don't make me say it again hyungie" jungguk pouted burning his face deeper into taehyung's neck making the older chuckle. 

"Come on~ , please I wanna hear my baby ggukie say he loves me~" taehyung teased as he fell onto his back with jungguk still on his chest. The younger squeaked at the sudden movement.

"I..love you too taehyungie" jungguk replied a little louder than before and looked up through his bangs at the older with a soft pout on his lips. 

"Wanna tell me why?~" taehyung asked while brushing his fingers through the youngers peach hair.

"It's just that.. uhm.. you have a heart of gold and are the sweetest person, well apart from my hyungs but it's different and uhm… you… you treat me so kindly as if I would shatter like glass which makes my heart fluffer fast… and I just love that you are protective of me but not too much.. which is good! Uhm.. you make me feel safe when I have panic attacks..which I'm really grateful for.." jungguk smiled as he snuggled up to taehyung's chest more. 

"I love that you make me feel safe taehyungie" 

Taehyung smiled and ruffled the youngers hair then rolled them over so jungguk was under him. The younger blushed and looked up at the older with a questioning look in his doe eyes. 

"Jungguk?" Taehyung asked softly looking down at the younger. Jungguk hummed still looking up at the older innocently.

"Can I kiss you?" He asked as he lowered himself down slowly towards the youngers pink lips. 

Jungguk only nodded unable to fit the words together, because it's not everyday your crush and or a hot guy wants to kiss you so of course jungguk wouldn't know what to say. 

Taehyung smiled lightly and his eyes shifted to the youngers lips, which were slightly parted and showed the bottom of his bunny teeth. Jungguks plump bottom lip looked so soft and sweet taehyung couldn't help but want to kiss the younger. 

Leaning down slowly he saw how jungguks eyes closed while waiting for the others lips. Taehyung chuckled lightly and then softly placed his own lips against the youngers. He felt jungguk gasp a little against his own as their noses brushed against one anothers lightly. The plush feeling of the others lips was so amazing to jungguk, he brought his hands up and around the olders neck and pulled taehyung closer while taehyung put his hands on the youngers hips lightly. The kiss was filled with love and passion. 

Jungguk felt like he was floating in heaven as the older kissed him. No way in hell he would get over this. The soft gentle touch of taehyung's hands on his hips as he was held in place made him feel safe. The butterflies in his stomach were fluttering around harshly.

Taehyung felt like he was flying and the feeling of the youngers fingers in his hair, holding it and gripping it loosely made it all the more real. The fireworks exploding in his chest where making his heart flutter and pound against his chest. 

Soon taehyung tilted his head a bit and moved their lips in sync as they kissed one another softly, it made the night so much better than what it actually was. 

After what felt like an hour had past when really only a minute did, they broke apart to breath, with their foreheads against one anothers softly while their warm breath fanned on each others faces. 

"T-that was…"

"Amazing.." taehyung finished breathless 

"Yeah.." jungguk mumbled with a soft smile and opened his eyes.

"You can have them whenever you want baby boy" taehyung winked and rolled off the younger onto the bed and turned on his side to face the younger who was a blushing mess. 

"B-baby boy???" Jungguk stammered out while looking at taehyung as if he was a mad man. 

"Haha, I'm only teasing, though if you want me to call you that?" Taehyung said in a husky tone right near jungguks ear. 

"Not that name, I like it when you call me bunny or ggukie better" Jungguk shyly admitted as he looked down and fiddled with his hands. 

"Don't be nervous love" taehyung softy spoke as he lifted one of the youngers hands up and intertwined their fingers together and kissed the back of it softly.

"Now, let's put iron man on and cuddle up and if you fall asleep during the movie its okay" taehyung suggested with the younger nodding softly. 

Taehyung did have the movie set up but just as the beginning was starting he felt jungguk move closer to him and saw that he had fallen asleep. 

He knew this would've happened because of how the younger felt before hand and so he turned the movie off and snuggled down under the covers of the soft bed with the younger close to his chest making them both happy and 

Their heart beats were insync. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you like this chapter ^^

I have exams coming up so I'll try my best to get GOOD chapters out during that time!

If however they seem short or bad it's because I would be tired from studying and the exam. 

I purple you 💜💜💜💜💜