Chapter 13 : 도서관 shoot.

As soon as taehyung posted that statement, everyone in the media fell silent. His fans supported him and agreed with what he had said, but not so much the haters, well who cares about them.  The sites whom had said jungguk was supposedly taehyung's 'hook up', apologized stating it was their fault in thinking that and should've known better, while saying they know taehyung well enough. Which of course is a lie, they don't. 

The poor peach haired male was still freaking out about the situation and his hyung told him to go home early and relax. Knowing full well it would better for the younger. With a sigh he nodded and clocked out and went back to the shared apartment he lives in. 

"I wish I didn't have this stupid mental illness.." he muttered quietly to himself as he closed the door behind him and slid down to the floor with a sigh. 

Groaning he let his head fall into his hands and as his legs had moved up to his chest slightly. This was truly both embarrassing and exhausting to be in front of his crush and having a mental breakdown. 

As a small smile crawled its way onto his lips a little thought made its way into his mind. Taehyung had helped him calm down and if jungguk was being honest. He felt protected, safe even. Like all his worried were being pushed away.

"It's unlikely he enjoyed hugging me… I'm too cingy" jungguk said aloud talking to himself with a heavy sigh. 

He always thought that whoever dated him would think his anxiety would be a burden to the relationship. It's not like he can control it. It's just there. It can't be cured, only understood. 

Pushing himself up off the ground and door, he heard light knocking. With a confused hum of a huh he turned to open it. 

"I saw you leave before I could ask you something" jungguk looked up at the sound of a deep voice and saw taehyung looking at him with concern on his features. 

"Oh-h… yeh jin hyung let me go home and rest after...that" jungguk replied but growing quieter near the end while looking away.

"Oh… hey would you like it if we did another shoot together? You don't have to.. but it might take your mind off of what happened" taehyung suggests nervously making sure the other was okay with doing it.

"Hmm… okay.. sure it.. it might help...ah but let me get changed, just come in and sit down" jungguk said as he let taehyung in and closed the door then rushing over to his room that was down the tan hall on the left. 

"Oh my god! Oh my god! What to wear? What to wear!?" Jungguk mumbled while panicking slightly. He didn't want to look bad in front of taehyung. 

While hunting through his clothes he came across a yellow shirt that was quite loose but did slightly show off his curves. Humming in thought he decided to pair it with some light denim blue jeans and white converse shoes. 

Finally being able to get out of his work uniform and into his clothes was the best feeling in the world. Going to the mirror he did a final check of himself and gulped nodding. 

He took a deep breath and slowly walked out of his room towards where the living room was and where taehyung was waiting.

"Taehyungie where did you go-" jungguk got cut off by taehyung. 

"Woah… you look amazing.." jungguks blush dusted over his nose and ears from the complement.

"N-no.. I don't.." he quietly said as he rubbed his arm nervously.

"Uhm.. yes you do, all I want to do is pick you up and carry you around so no one else can have you- wait
… I said that aloud didnt I?" taehyung asked nervously making jungguk nodded cutely and blush more.