Chapter 47:신경성의 Family meeting.

It had been a couple of days since taehyung had talked to his appa about the meet up and the blonde asked what day he would want to meet up for a coffee or lunch and his appa replied with lunch, taehyung had suggested going to Moonchild since he knew it would good for the younger to be somewhere comfortable. 

His appa agreed and asked for the directions, which taehyung told him and they agreed to go. The blonde had got off the phone and walked over to where the younger was sleeping. It was around ten or so in the morning and the peachette had a few days off. 

" Baby bun, time to wake up~" taehyung spoke out to the sleeping male as he brushed the other's bangs out the way. He heard a cute whine and watched as jungguk snuggled his head into the pillow more. 

"Ggukie~ get up now or I'll drag you to the shower and turn the shower onto the cold setting" taehyung teasingly warned as he watched the younger shoot up, almost hitting his head against the olders. 

"Don't you dare" the peachette glared at the blonde with a menacing tone in his voice though it did sound cute to the older.

"I won't now, don't worry, Oh! My appa called me before asking where we are meeting up-"

"What did you suggest?" Jungguk asked softly as he looked into the others eyes.

"Let me finish, I suggest at Moonchild, since it would be better for you to be somewhere comfortable when meeting someone you don't know" taehyung reassured the peachette grabbing the youngers hand that sat on the covers and giving it a soft squeeze. 

Jungguk smiled as he felt the older grip his hand. The softness of the reassurance mixed with the rough feeling of the others tan skin against his own soft, pale yet slightly tan colour, made him feel safe, at home and worry free. This is what he loved about being with taehyung, in the smallest of ways he knew that the older would be there for him. He knew that the older would understand him. He knew that taehyung would protect and help him anyway he could, and that is what he was thankful for. 

"Okay, thank you" jungguk spoke softly as if he was worried he break the air around them like glass. 

"It's no problem okay? Now go freshen up before I carry you into the bathroom and turn the water to cold" Taehyung chuckled as he saw the youngers eyes go wide and then watching the peachette rush out of bed towards the bathroom. 

Taehyung fell back onto the bed in laughter at the youngers reaction and thought to himself that he should get an outfit ready for his lover. He walked over to their shared draws and pulled out the youngers black skinny jeans and a blue turtleneck with long sleeves that do make somewhat sweater paws, he didn't forget the clean underwear for the younger too. 

He carried them over to the bathroom door and leant against it hearing the water for the shower still flow and hit the ground. The blonde lightly knocked on the door waiting for a response. 

"Yes tae?" He heard the peachette shout from inside. 

"I have some clothes for you, for when you get out" taehyung shouted as a reply.

"Oh! Thank you taehyungie! Could you put them by the sink in here?" Jungguk asked from inside. 

"Sure" taehyung replied as he opened the door and stepped into the bathroom. He walked over to the sink and placed the others clothes down before looking at the fogged up mirror and getting an idea.

He started to write a sweet message for the younger. The message gave off the sweetest of vibes when read. It was as sweet as the sweetest ice cream you've ever had, yet it made you giggle with delight, even when there are chocolate chips or cookies in it, even gumdrops too, they are like little surprises in it surprising you. I guess that's what love is in a way. 

With a smile and glance at the clothes on the countertop, taehyung left the bathroom as he waited for the younger to be finished. The blonde chose his outfit as he waited. He chose a nice white shirt that seemed to be loose but that would be tucked into his skinny legged black jeans which were held by a belt. 
The white shirt was under a long white but dark navy  virtual striped long sleeved shirt, that could be buttoned up but was left unbuttoned.

"Taetae, I'm finished~" jungguk said but it almost sounded like he sung it. 

Taehyung turned around and saw the younger drying his hair with a towel, ruffling the locks of hair under the towels, textured material. 

"Let me help baby" taehyung chuckled as he walked over to the younger and started to dry the youngers hair himself. 

"Tae" junguk giggled out while smiling cutely enjoying what the older was doing. 

"Now, let's go and meet my appa okay?" Taehyung smiled. Jungguk nodded but slowly the nerves grew inside. The older seemed to notice the others behavior change and grew concerned.

"..hey" taehyung lifted the peachettes chin up softly.

"If you feel nervous, uncomfortable or unsettled just grab my hand or tug at my sleeve okay?" Jungguk nodded feeling a bit better, knowing the blonde had thought of ways for him to get this attention. 

"Good" taehyung smiled and then placed a soft kiss on the youngers forehead. 

"Let's go" 

And with that they left their apartment, down the normal path they go on a daily and follow their past footsteps to their destination, there might have been a few different footsteps along the way, maybe crack in the path that wasn't there before or a tree brunch in the way. Maybe even a root from a big tree making its way through the footpath. Even with these small differences in their path it wouldn't change this to make it go bad. 

Coming closer to Moonchild, jungguk gripped the bones hand tighter than normal indicating that he was getting more nervous about meeting the others appa. He wasn't sure how the others appa would react, though isn't that the same with most strangers. You never know how they would react to something personal about yourself. 

Stepping into Moonchild they looked around for a place to sit, which was a booth they had sat at previously. Jungguk had sat closer to the wall with taehyung sitting next to him so the older would easily comfort the younger if need be. 

"When did your appa say he would be coming?" Jungguk asked as he watched the older pull out his phone. 

"For lunch so I guess around noonish.." taehyung replied looking at the younger who had his head resting on his shoulder while fiddling with his fingers that just stuck out from the sleeves of his blue turtleneck. 

"Okay.." jungguk nodded and closed his eyes. He tried to relax himself by taking deep breaths. Taehyung noticed this and started to run his fingers through the youngers peach hair knowing it helped calm the other down. 

"Thank you" jungguk said softly as he enjoyed the feeling of the others fingers in his hair.

"No need to say thank you" 

Jungguk smiled as he looked up at the older, who was looking down at him. Their eyes held an emotion they knew well, yet didn't know much of at all. But isn't it always like that with love. 

They heard the bell of the diner mixed cafe chime and thought it was a normal customer coming in for their lunch. 

"Taehyung! It's great to see you!" 

Taehyung's appa had arrived and the younger peachette felt nervous about meeting him more than ever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hai hai 
I hope I did okay with this chapter for you guys ^^ 
I've been writing an essay for English and art analysis work for the past week, I finished my essay for English already but I had asked another teacher if I would need to change anything and he just said I need to add more to it so I'll just rewrite it since I'm at the word limit for it which is 700 words.

That's a small amount for me and I don't like it. 

Anyway I hope you guys have been doing well this quarantine 
Remember 
You is smart, you is kind, you is important. 
I purple you 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜