Chapter 45: Only 시각 will tell.

It was quite a chilly morning for the couple, they had woken up in the position of which, that, their legs were tangled together, the youngers head pressed against the olders chest and arms carefully wrapped around one another in a warm embrace almost reminding them of a summer day. They could feel the warm radiationing off one another's bodies and dreaded getting up, already feeling the chill in the morning air around them. 

Reluctantly they got out of the warm cocoon they had made and quickly got dressed. Jungguk in a long sleeved sweater that was the colour of cotton candy with a big white letter "Y" on the front, he had paired it cutely with dark, dark denim jeans and chucks that was the colour of the whitest sleep. 

Taehyung had chosen to wear a grey hoodie under a light denim jacket, he had paired that with black denim jeans and white lace up sneakers with a black stripe running up the side vertically. 

They made their way through the apartment building and outside, shivering slightly at the chilly air as they made their way towards Moonchild. 

"What do you mean, joonie?" This was the first thing that both jungguk and taehyung heard as they walked through the door of Moonchild.

"What I mean is, wouldn't it be cute if- for Christmas coming up we style the place up for it" namjoon explained to his pink haired lover.

"What about a bet?" Jimin spoke up making everyone look at him wide eyed.

"No, not another one, remember last time we had to dye our hair! - speaking of which I'm thinking of changing mine back to a lighter brown" jungguk pointed out while fiddling with the strands of his own peachy locks. 

"Oooh that'll look cute for the Christmas suggestion joonie made" jin comment making the peachette nod.

"And taehyung should dye his hair too!" Jimin exclaimed.

"I'll need to check with hobi hyung first" taehyung chuckled making jungguk look at him confused but earned a wink from the other. 

"Well.. that settles Christmas, well the theme… but not the food!!" Jin exclaimed, making everyone look at him.

"The food fan be sorted out closer to the time jin hyung" jungguk reassured as he walked to the countertop and lent on it by his elbows.

"Oh speaking of sorting things out.." taehyung muttered.

"What happened?" Jin asked, looking at the two. 

"Well, I might've suggested Moonchild as the place for this drama my company is going to be filming and I got gguk to star as my co-star and my boss likes the atmosphere here for it.." taehyung nervously explained while rubbing the back of his nape. 

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME SOONER?!?" 

"Well.. we found out yesterday that I would be starting in it.."jungguk spoke softly while looking up at Jin.

"Ah.. I see.. so what is the drama called?" The pinkette asked.

"Flowers in the bloom" taehyung replied with his famous body smile. 

"Awh, that sounds sweet" jimin coo'd loudly making his boyfriend groan behind him. Jimin then hit the silver haired male on his chest making him glare at the orange male. 

"What was that for??" 

"For cringing" the orange male replied bluntly. 

" anyway, Taehyung do you know when they will start making advertisements for it?" Jin asked.

"Hmm, they haven't decided yet, but it'll be sometime soon, I think" taehyung answered with a soft shrug.

"Hopefully soon! I wanna do more shots with taetae!" Jungguk exclaimed with his cute bunny smile making taehyung melt as he placed his hand over his heart, nearly falling over himself. 

"Stop baby, you're going to kill me with your cuteness" taehyung muttered but smiled and chuckled as he threw himself over to the younger and hugged onto his waist, slightly lifting jungguk up from his position. 

"Hyungiee" the younger giggled as he made little fists in his long pink sleeves and held them against the olders chest. Everyone who was watching the scene in front of them, felt their hearts melt from the cuteness, even a few girls were crying over how cute it was.

"Stop being so cute you too, it's almost like" Jin gasped making jimin look at him.

"Like what??" Jimin asked curiously.

"They're already married" 

"What.. no no, well… not yet anyway it's too early…" taehyung replied placing the younger down on his own feet with a soft tap. 

"Way too early" jungguk confirmed nodding his head. 

"Yeah jin hyung, anyway how long did you and namjoon hyung date before you two got married?" Jimin asked pointing at the two.

"A few years…" namjoon answered "ah speaking of our anniversary is coming up babe" namjoon finished.

"It is?- I mean it is! Yeh!" The others laughed at jins answer.

The group enjoyed their time together on that chilly morning. Drinks were served with the warmth of the heart and jokes were thrown into conversation every now and then. But as the day seemed slow it was not for the younger couple.

Because as their day went on, they realised that, the slower the day is the easier it will be to heal. To heal those wounds that shall remain until future days. For the future days come and go and leave behind a message of want, need or support.

But really, only time will tell for the two. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ah sorry it sees short, my phone charger burnt out. 

When I say burnt out I mean 
The wires inside caught fire and it was heating up alot and it fried my charger port on my phone, BUT I have a wireless charger so it's okay till I can get it fixed. 

But I hope you like this filler chapter, again sorry it seems short, if there is anything else you'd like to see in this let me know ^^ 

I purple you 💜💜💜💜💜