Chapter 55: 잡아줘 please.

After their hug filled with tears, love and promises. They sat outside the room where the peachettes eomma lay. His mama sat in one of the uncomfortable plastic chairs, she fell asleep from all the crying and sleepless nights. 

The younger couple sat against the wall on the hard floor. The peachette with his head on his boyfriend's shoulder and napping as well. The blonde on the other hand was wide awake, he looked between the two with sad eyes. He sighed with the feeling of pain in his heart as he softly brushed away the tears that hadn't dried on the youngers face. 

Slowly he picked up the younger and placed him in his lap so jungguk would be for comfortable, rather than be sleeping on the hard flooring of the hospital hall. He watched as the other snuggled closer to his neck and let out a deep sigh before relaxing in the olders arms. 

"I'm glad he was you…" taehyung looked up from watching his boyfriend in his arms at the sound of a whisper. 

"Mrs Jeon, you should sleep more" taehyung replied, making the women smile sadly.

"I'm glad, because you know how to take care of him. You never judged him, did you?" Jennie softly laughed knowing she was right. 

"No, you didn't, you listened to him, understood him… so I'm glad he has you.." she smiled. 

"I'm glad, I'm able to be there for him.." taehyung admitted in a hushed whisper. 

"Not many people know this but, aren't you a little curious to know how we conceived jungguk?" Jennie asked softly.

"I am curious, but it can wait.." taehyung spoke with a nod.

"Well, scientists had this way of using a women's bone marrow and another women's egg and infusing the bone marrow into the egg to create an embryo without sperm, even though their would have been more estrogen than testosterone, they put an even amount in but.. well the estrogen overpowered the testosterone levels and made him.." 

"With inner female sex organs..?" Taehyung asked.

"Yes, we didn't mind, we still loved our little bun, we did worry about his dating life though like any other parent, but when he didn't come home with any girls, we did get suspicious about his sexuality… but it was confirmed when he came out to us..we were so proud of him. Lisa and me, knew it was scary to come out, so we didn't make a big deal out of it to overwhelm him. We had a nice family dinner out together that night and once home, we sat on the couch  and watched cheesy dramas with blankets and ice cream" jennie smiled at the memory as she explained. 

"Did you know who he came out to first? You or his friends?" Taehyung asked with a chuckle hearing the sleepy younger whine in his sleep.

"I think it was us because he had asked us for ways to come out to close friends" she answered. 

"Some of those didn't work mama.." jungguk mumbled as he blinked his eyes awake. 

"Awh, sorry bun did we wake you?" Taehyung asked, running his fingers through the peachette's locks.

"No… I was half awake when mama was telling you about how I came out" the younger giggled. 

"You can go back to sleep if you want to baby" taehyung said as he pushed the youngers bangs out from his eyes. 

"And miss mama talking about funny memories? Nope" jungguk smiled making his mama smile softly. 

"Alright then bunny, but I think your mama might still be tired from all the crying" taehyung replied while looking up at jennie.

"Are you mama?" 

"Yes bun-" 

"Then go to sleep, we'll watch out for the doctor" jungguk replied cutting her off.

"Alright bunny" she smiled and got comfortable once again and close her eyes drifting back into sleep.

"Did she tell you about how I was born?" Jungguk suddenly asked.

"Yes she did, why?" 

"Ah..she did.. that's so like her too" he smiled with a soft giggle and snuggled up against the older more. 

"It was interesting to say the least though" taehyung admitted softy.

"How so?" 

"It was something about you I didn't know, that's why it was interesting" taehyung replied, holding the younger closer by his waist. 

"You really like holding my waist, don't you?" The peachette giggle while booping the olders nose with his finger. 

"Of course I do, the real question is do you enjoy me holding you there?" Taehyung asked while rubbing his hand up and down the side of the youngers waist. 

"Yes, it's comforting and I feel secure when you do hold me there.." jungguk started to blush and hid his face in the olders neck. 

"Cutie" taehyung smiled

"Stopp" 

"Never" taehyung chuckled. 

"I love you" jungguk muttered softly.

"I love you too" taehyung replied, kissing the others forehead. 

"I'd hate to intrude but are you friends and family of Mrs. Jeon? If you are we need to discuss somethings" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hai, I hope you guys like it, sorry if it was a fast read, I just wanted to get something  out for you guys so it can take your mind off anything bad happening to you for a bit.

Also the bone marrow and egg thing is an actual thing, I read up on it years ago. So if you don't believe me, ask uncle Google.

Anyway I purple you 💜💜💜💜💜