Chapter 63: 황금식 Flowers and Cyan Silk.

Their days went fast. Through different shoots they got to the last. They woke with tired thoughts and bodies. Though they felt relaxed when they woke, it felt like they were on a cloud. But they both knew they had this last day of shoots to do and that would be it for the posters. 

Jungguk was reluctant to get out of their bed but Taehyung had pulled him out and carried him to the bathroom so they could shower. It didn't take much convincing to get the peachette to go into the shower. The blonde had playfully threatened to push him into the cold water before the water had heated up. They helped wash one another, get out and dry. 

Taehyung had already gotten changed and chosen an outfit out for the younger as a surprise. It was a button up white and dark navy striped shirt with the sleeves being a bit too long for the younger. The blonde had paired it with black skinny jeans and leather shoes. 

"Ggukie! I chose an outfit for you!" Taehyung called to the younger, who was busy drying his peach locks. 

"Really? Let me see!" Jungguk exclaimed and smiled while walking slightly faster to the older to get the clothes. 

"Here, just put them on and we'll see how it looks" Taehyung smiled as he passed the clothes that were neatly in a folded pile over to the younger.  

"Okay" the younger nodded his head lightly and smiled before turning around and placing the clothes on the bed.

"I thought you would get change in the bathroom?" Taehyung asked the other curiously.

"I've gotten used to being around you now, so I'm...able to.." Jungguk shyly admitted aloud while letting the towel slip down from his waist and slip the shirt on himself. 

"Which is good," Taehyung replied while slightly eyeing the younger's ass in his black underwear. 

"Hyungie… i can feel your gaze" The peachette spoke as he got the olders attention back up to his eyes. 

"Sorry…" the older chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck. 

"It's okay" Jungguk smiled and slipped on his black skinny jeans before turning around. 

"How do I look?" He asked while fiddling with his fingers. 

"Beautiful.." The blonde spoke with such a breathless tone that made the younger blush. 

"Hyungieee!" Jungguk giggled while hiding his face with little to no success because the older held his hands and placed a small kiss on the younger's lips. 

"So cute" Taehyung smiled as he rubbed his nose against the others softly before walking away with the younger trailing behind. 

"So.. do you know where the shoot is?" Jungguk asked as he tilted his head curiously. 

"That's for me to know and for you to find out" Taehyung teased softly. 

"Not this again hyungie, last time you did this we went to that nice hotel with the lovely garden" Jungguk pouted."it better not be bad.." he muttered softly. 

"It won't be bad, it'll be...hmm what's the word.. familiar" Taehyung replied. Jungguk blink with confusion but shook it off. 

They walked out of the apartment that they shared and did their normal route to the outside through the hall and down the elevator. The peachette looked around to see if there was anything he recognized for clues as to where they were going and only saw one. 

"Wait.. We're doing the shoot at Moonchild??" Jungguk excitedly asked as he wrapped his arms around the olders as he had spotted the sign for Moonchild. 

"Of course, I got the okay from my boss, I..  wanted to keep it a surprise for you" Taehyung admitted softly. 

"Hyungiee, you're so sweet" Jungguk smiled his gorgeous smile that almost brought the blondes heart to a stop. 

"Come on everyone is waiting inside" 

They made their way into the building that brought the comfort that only family gave. There were lights set up and cameras in positions that were aimed at where they wanted the pictures to be shot at. There were make-up artists waiting on their phones. 

"Ah! you guys are here!" Hoseok shouted and smiled a lively smile. 

"Yep! So where do you want us to start?" Taehyung asked, looking around. 

"Hmm think from the line up, they'd want a few by the window, then by the counter and then lastly by the front area but well see if it rains or not" Hoseok explained while pointing to each camera set up but the last as the camera was on the table in it's bag. 

"Oooh those areas, according to our customers say that they're the best places to sit, well not the entrance of course" Jungguk noted as he was looking at the cyan coloured silk blankets set up around the window along with gold flowers. 

"Then that's good for advertising" Hoseok commented as he wrote a small note on the line up paper. 

"So, shall we get started?" Taehyung asked, looking between the two. 

"We shall" Jungguk nodded as Hoseok smiled and told them to go get their make-up done. 

They sat in their chairs and let the make-up artists do their job. They chatted and made small jokes, not as good as Jins but it still made the two laugh to themselves lightly, worried that they'll mess up the make-up artists work. 

"Almost done?" Hoseok asked as he came walking up to the couple. 

"Yeah almost" Taehyung replied smiling as he saw how confused the peachette got.

"Good, ah I can't wait for you two to be acting for this drama! It'll be like how you met all over again, well with a different storyline" Hoseok sighed as he thought about it. 

"It'll be fun!" Jungguk giggled making the staff all melt from his cuteness and asking to themselves how can taehyung stay alive around him? 

"Bun… you're so cute, stop, you're going to melt my heart again!" Taehyung exclaimed, making the younger blush again. 

"Stop flirting with me!" 

The staff laughed at their antics and continued on with their work after. The shoots themselves were filled with little flirtatious whispers from the older to the peachette, which made the shoot look even better. 

Soon the drama would need to be shot and that will be a long process. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hai! I hope I did okay with this chapter for you guys!!! 

I had been procrastinating this too much so i actually finished writing this at 3 am… whoops. 

Don't worry it won't happen again!! 

I purple you 💜💜💜💜