Chapter 15 : so it is 너.

The day of Namjoon's birthday dinner. Not the only thing jungguk was nervous about. He was worried that his cover was blown from the past clues he had given. He was sure that the clues weren't noticeable, but taehyung sent a text the night before asking if he could just meet the other since he knew who he was. 

Had he screwed up his chances with the model? It wasn't his fault he was so shy. It couldn't have been helped, though, but that's an untold story for another day.  His thoughts were running wild. He was scared. He was nervous. He…. He didn't really know how to react upon this idea. 

"What do I do?..what do I do?" Jungguk mumbled to himself as he hit his head against the black marble countertop lightly but not too hard. 

"Ggukie stop you're gonna give yourself a headache" a deep chuckle was heard in front of him. Jungguk lifted his head with a pout on his lips and saw that taehyung was in front of him smiling down at him. 

"Taehyunggie" jungguk said as a drawn out whined as he closed his eyes and hid his face in his arms. 

"What? Hmm?" 

"Nothing.." jungguk mumbled out then slowly raised his head up and all taehyung saw was the others bambi eyes that were hidden by the peach bangs of the younger male. 

Taehyung smiled and chuckled as he sat down at the tall stood in front of the counter. Jungguks eyes followed as curiosity shined in them, he saw taehyung's hand come up and it made its way to the top of his peach locks and ruffled it softly making both males smile brightly. 

"Ggukie, could I have a strawberry milkshake? I've been craving one for the past couple of days" taehyung asked softly watching as jungguk slowly sat up and nodded his head cutely.

"Coming right up!" And with that jungguk turned around and made his way to the kitchen of the diner mixed cafe. 

Taehyung smiled as he watched the younger go to the back. Then quickly getting out his phone he began to type. 

'How would I know who you are? Could I have another clue to how what you look like?

He had sent this to bunny in hope of wanting to be sure and to play around a bit. He already knew jungguk was the bunny. How? You're thinking well since jimin is close friends with jungguk, the orange haired male told taehyung a lot… after some persuasion. 

Taehyung chuckled after hearing a squeak coming from the kitchen and mumbling. He knew he was being a bit mean but he's just having fun before jungguk tells him who he is.

His phone chimed as he got a reply from the peach haired male. 

'Just wait until I say'  was all it said. 

Taehyung hummed as he looked at the text he got in reply. He wondered what the younger will say when he tells him. There are many words to say when speaking to someone and those words are made up of many sounds and or characters. Those can make up any word the person desires to write or even spell. Maybe even see. But certain words the peach haired male would use are unknown. He then turned his phone on to mute just in case. 

"Here's you're strawberry milkshake, Enjoy~!" Jungguk said as he came back with a glass full of pink liquid inside with a strawberry placed carefully on the side of the glass with a straw in the milkshake. 

"Beautiful as ever" taehyung compliment and gave jungguk a wink before taking a sip of the drink that was made for him. Taehyung took his phone out once more and typed in.

'When will you tell me who you are?'

Just as he hit send, jungguk felt his phone buzz in his pocket and waited a few seconds before taking it out and opening it. He looked nervous as his thumbs did a few twirls around his keyboard as he bit his lip. His thumbs hit the keyboard 11 times before  turning his phone off and placing it back.