Chapter 19 : 바닷가

After their discussion, jungguk had told jimin and yoongi about it. They liked the idea of jungguk moving in with taehyung for many reasons. One being it was so painfully obvious that they liked one another. When Jin was told he was ecstatic, jumping up and down and squealing like a fangirl when they met their favorite band, namjoon did have to calm him down by holding this shoulders. He had also asked Jin if he could have the day off on the coming monday for a shooting. Jin agreed and let him had said day off. 

Over the course of a few days jungguk had moved his things to taehyung's apartment and had settled in, he did have his own room but he was worried that he'd get night terrors again. So he slept in the same bed as taehyung. Maybe he just wanted to cuddle up to taehyung while he slept but wouldn't admit that. 

"Wait.. hyung what was the time for that photoshoot at the beach?" Jungguk asked as he browsed throughout his hangers with hoodies on them. He was looking for his favorite baggy one that he wore if he felt insecure about himself. 

"Uh hobi hyung said at one in the afternoon, why?" Taehyung turned to look at the peach younger and saw him pulling on a grey coloured hoodie. 

"Oh okay, I was just wondering that's all" jungguk had placed the hood on his head and then proceeded to fiddle with his sleeves that covered his hands making them into sweater paws. 

"You okay gguk? Is there something wrong? We can move the shoot to another day if you're not up for it" taehyung asked looking softly at the younger from the door frame. 

"Uh.. yeah yeah I'm okay, why do you ask?" Jungguk reassured while looking up at the other.

"You fiddle with your sleeves or hands when you're nervous about something" taehyung replied watching the younger with soften eyes. Jungguks eyes widened as his head shoots up a tad. 

"How..how did you..?" Jungguk softly spoke in a questionable tone. 

"You did it when we talked in Moonchild a few times.." taehyung answered crossing his arms over his chest looking at the younger wanting for an answer. 

"..uhm.. I guess I'm worried something might.. might go wrong..? Ah I don't know, I'm just… nervous about being in a public place and wearing… no shirt.." jungguk stammered out as he walked over to his bed and laid on his back. 

"Okay, I'll tell you this, with one of these types of shoots we ask the owners or whoever is there to let us have a private space to model and get nice shots.. that's why that shoot we did where we were in a park had barely any people around" taehyung explained as he walked over to the younger and sat down next to him. 

"So.. it'll be okay?" 

Taehyung nodded with his boxy smile. The truth was that yes jungguk was nervous about something going wrong sure, but he had something he wasn't ready to talk about quiet yet. He was worried that this thing might show and they would ask him questions upon questions. He was scared that taehyung would look at him differently than what he does now. He was scared that sincerity in those darker hazel eyes would disappear and turn to hatred, anger and betrayal.

He would never want to see that in the others eyes. Never. It would break his heart. Would taehyung leave his life and never talk to him again after seeing what it was. Probably but that's what jungguk thought. In reality taehyung would never. He knew there was something that had made jungguk this shy and nervous. He wanted to know what made him like this. 

"Come let's get going, it's a long drive to the beach that we're shooting at" taehyung spoke as he got up and put his hand out for the younger to grab.

Jungguk hesitantly took the blondes hand and sat up. He followed along with taehyung's hand still in his own and blush started to dust his cheeks again. He still wasn't used to these random acts of affection.