Chapter 51: the Beauty 나보다 아래의*

As the blonde ran along the footpath carrying the younger in his arms, they both were giggling as if one had told the other something funny. When really this wasn't the case. They were just giddy over the fact that they were about to do something that they have only done once before. 

Though, the peachette was fairly nervous about it still, but he knew he would be okay, he knew the older would take care of him through it all. Because it's one of the reasons jungguk loved the older. Not his popularity, not his handsome looks, but the younger did admit that taehyungs looks were flawless. It was to do with the fact that there was a lot about taehyung that the younger loved. 

They smiled and giggled their way into their apartment, opening and closing the door behind them. Jungguk smiled down at the older and cupped the blondes cheek before placing a soft kiss on the olders lips. Taehyung's grip tightened on the youngers thighs as he kissed back.

 This kiss was different than most, it was filled with love, desire, passion and what can only be described as the gentle touch of softness. It was just pure. Just as pure jungguks personality. 

"You okay bun?" Taehyung asked in a hushed tone after they had parted from each others lips. All jungguk did was smile and nod his head, making his bangs fall on over his eyes at the softest touch. 

"My bunny, my baby, my ggukie" taehyung murmured as he placed light yet passionate kisses along the youngers unmarked neck lovingly. 

"T-taee" jungguk giggled while smiling widely and running his hands through the olders blonde locks of hair. 

Slowly taehyung walked to their bedroom whilst kissing jungguks neck with more of an intention to mark the beautiful pale skin with dark red hickeys. He made the younger let out a breathy moan as they started to grind on one other. Their pants were restricting some of the movement and feeling, making the peachette frustrated but more needy. 

"What is it beautiful?" Taehyung asked as he opened he walked into their room and closed the door behind them before placing the other down on the bed with his back hitting the mattress.

"O-off, please.." jungguk mumbled shyly as he pulled at the olders pants by the belt loop with his finger. 

"Wait bun, okay?" Taehyung whispered softly with a sly smile and placed his lips on the youngers addicting soft, plump ones. 

With their lips moving at the same pace against each others. The younger unconsciously dragged his hand up to the olders blonde hair and gripping it between his fingers. The older let his hands wonder down the youngers body and under the blue sweater. 

Taehyung could feel the youngers body shudder and his stomach move from the peachettes heavy breathing. The warmth radiating from his skin as the blondes hands moved along and up the youngers waist to his nipples, brushing a finger over them softly making the younger gasp. 

"It'll be a little cold for a bit, but I'll warm you up~" the older whispered after they parted from the kiss. The peachette nodded with hooded eyes while licking his lips. He felt the olders hands push his blue sweater up and over his head, before feeling the blondes lips on his chest kissing down the middle making him let out a soft moan. 

"Taehyung-" jungguk gasped as he felt the older kiss down his stomach. 

"Hmm?" He hummed softly while looking through his lashes then looking back down at the youngers soft skin.

"Could...uhm..could you take your..own shirt off too..?" Jungguk asked softly while looking around the room, avoiding the olders eyes. 

"Of course baby" Taehyung smiled before looking up at the younger again while tilting his head to the side.