Chapter 99: Epilogue 2: The 말투.

Ten years after Lisa was seven, she grew to be seventeen and in high school, while her younger brother was fourteen and in his first year of high school. Lisa loved her little brother a lot and would protect him while at school if needed. Taehyung and Jungguk were proud of her for doing that.

Overtime Jungguk started to notice something going on with Lisa, it wasn't that noticeable at first but over time he took note because it was something he did when he was her age when he was working out his own sexuality. He kept a close eye on her and would hug her and remind her that he loved her and that if she needed to talk at all he and Taehyung were there. 

So one night when both Jungguk and Taehyung were cuddling together watching TV in their own bedroom. Giggling quietly and talking softly. Then there was a knock on their door frame, they looked up and saw Lisa standing there looking nervous and they two males sat up, with Jungguk motioning for her to come sit down. 

"Uh.. jeez, I don't really know how to..say this.." Lisa stammered out as she sat down on their bed in front of them. 

"What is a little bear?" Taehyung asked, reaching out for her hand. 

"I.. uhm.. I'm Pansexual" She spoke with a shakey voice and looked up at ther parents with small tears in her eyes. 

"Awh sweetheart, you know we love you, it must have been hard trying to work it out but we're proud of you, okay?" Jungguk reassured as he pulled her in for a hug and rubbed her back to calm her down. 

"I know.. I'm thankful for that Papa, I was just.. i don't know, worried, but I know I shouldn't be because… well.." She giggled as she gestured to her parents, with the two laughing in return. Lisa laid her head on Jungguk's shoulder to look at Taehyung. 

"Of course little bear, you had every right to worry but remember we love you no matter what, okay? We really don't care who you date, as long as you're happy and that they treat you right" Taehyung replied, making her nod and smile. 

"Okay.." 

"Good, now go to bed, you need the rest and tomorrow we'll go out to the mall to have a nice family day out, okay?" Jungguk suggested. 

"Okay, I love you both" Lisa smiled as she got up and walked out their room back to her own. 

"Love you too!" They shouted back. 

"I'm so proud of her" Jungguk smiled and laid on his husband's chest as they laid back down. 

"I am too, it is hard to figure it out.." Taehyung whispered as he ran his fingers through the younger's hair. Jungguk hummed and nodded. 

"Appa! Papa!" Both of them safe up again and saw their son, Jungcha, come running in. 

"What's wrong, prince?" Taehyung asked, softly.

"One of my best friends came out to me as Bisexual" he exclaimed with a smile. 

"And what did you do?" Jungguk asked softly, wanting to know.

"I said that I support him and that I am proud of him for figuring it out and for telling me" Jungcha smiled "but… I don't fully understand it..I want to though" 

"Ah you're Appa here can educate you on that tomorrow, little prince, for now just go back to bed and we'll see you tomorrow okay?" Jungguk suggested and Jungcha nodded with a smile, before running back to his own room. 

"This will be interesting," Taehyung replied, looking at his husband. 

"At least he wants to understand," Jungguk replied before pushing Taehyung onto his back and wrapping a leg over his body. 

"Clingy aren't we?" Taehyung asked with a chuckle. 

"I just want my taetae cuddles" Jungguk muttered into the olders chest. Taehyung smiled and let his fingers brush through his husband's hair. 

"And I'll give them to you" Taehyung replied, kissing Jungguks forehead before getting up and closing the door. The younger watched with confusion and let his eyes follow as his husband walked back to bed. 

"Hyungie…?" Jungguk muttered, he couldn't see the room since his vision was trying to adjust to the dark. He felt the bed move. 

"Hmm?" He heard the older hum in his right ear and shuddered, he felt the olders lips on his ear going down to his jaw then to his neck. The wet feeling traveled along his skin. 

"W-what do you have planned..?" Jungguk gasped and felt the blonde's hands move along his waist. 

"Is it bad that I just want to make love to my baby..?" Taehyung took his head out from the younger's neck and looked at him in his eyes. 

Those eyes, so soft yet warm filled with the same tiny galaxies he fell in love with. They had never changed throughout their lives together. Same with the younger's hair, he chose to continue to dye it peach. Taehyung softly smiled and let his eyes fall to the peachettes lips, so soft, so pure, that pretty pink that almost matched his hair. Taehyung placed his lips on his husband's, while pushing him on his back, in the same position as they first made out. 

"W-wait.. Tae.." Jungguk gasped as he broke away from this kiss. "Won't Lisa and Jungcha hear us?" He asked silently. 

"Then you'll have to be quiet, you've done it before" Taehyung teased and started to kiss down his husbands neck. 

Jungguk hummed from the feeling and let out a breathy giggle. He couldn't complain though, he enjoyed these moments. Just Taehyung and him, skin on skin, the soft touches, the moon light, the soft tingling pleasure coursing through his veins that felt like the golden rays of light and the warm feeling of tea in the morning or late at night. 

He couldn't be happier, all because his husband and his children came from a single act of kindness.

Through a single drink of Strawberry Milkshakes. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
All done. 
Finished. 
I hope you guys enjoyed this journey, I know I did. I'm crying while writing this because I'm grown attracted to this story as much as you guys have. 

I was really surprised that this story got a lot of attention and I didn't expect it to, because it was fun for me to write and I'm glad everyone enjoyed it. 

I don't know what else to say other than 

I purple you 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜