Chapter 66: Cafe Goods and 피크닉.

The young couple made their way through the streets, past some more broken pieces of pavement and newspaper left to decay. Jungguk was still amazed like a child during the winter months, he would find the beautifully fallen snow quite enjoyable to look at. The twinkle of its shine as it sat in the sunlight made it look like it was edible glitter in icing. 

Taehyung smiled at the peachette's actions as he looked around, wide eyed at the beauty along the pavement. They could feel the warmth of each other's hands as their fingers were intertwined. Though the blonde did keep an eye out for unwanted paparazzi that could spoil this wonderful moment. 

"Hyungie, isn't it pretty??" The pretty peachette giggled as he looked around. 

"Yes, but not as pretty as you" Taehyung replied, making Jungguk turn to him. It had appeared to be blush on the younger's cheeks and over his button nose but since it was cold it could have been red from the cold. 

"Y-you always flatter me, hyungie, I wish I could do the same.." he pouted. 

"You don't need to, baby, having you with me everyday is enough for me" Taehyung smiled and pecked the younger's cheek. 

"One day I will" Jungguk muttered with a pout.

"And I believe you will," the blonde smiled. 

Slowly they came up to the cafe that the older had gone to so many times in his youth with his eomma. Taehyung gulped as he looked at the door to the shop. The younger watched with a nervous expression and let the older be ready in his own time. Letting out a sigh, the older stepped forward and pushed the door open with the peach following behind. 

There weren't that many people in the shop at this time of day so the couple walked up to the display and looked through what they wanted. 

"What are you thinking of getting, baby?" Taehyung asked, looking at the cupcakes on display. 

"A brownie or a cookie" 

"Why not both?" 

"Cause I don't want you to waste your money on me~" Jungguk whined making the older chuckle.

"Cupcake, it's okay, you can have both" he said through some laughter. 

"Cupcake..?" Jungguk asked softly.

"Yeah, you're as sweet as one" he smiled.

"Taehyungie!!" 

"What? It's true- hey stop- hitting- ow- me" taehyung was cut off by the younger hitting his arm a few times.

"Awh, you two are such a lovely couple~" a voice spoke from behind them. 

"Thank you…?" Taehyung spoke in such a way that it sounded like he was trying to get the person's name out of them. 

"I'm Hana Min" She smiled and waved.

"So what can I get for you two?" She asked while leaning on the counter.

"Oh could we get one brownie, a chocolate chip cookie, a slice of the cheesecake there and two of the red velvet cupcakes please" Taehyung ordered while the peachette watched with such curiosity of how confident the older sounded. 

"Baby, you okay?" Taehyung asked, looking at him worriedly. 

"How do you sound so confident?" Jungguk asked softly. He wanted to know for future purposes. 

"I just go into a character who was confident and act as if I was them," Taehyung replied, making the peachette nod softly. He could maybe try that one day.  

"Here you go" HanaMin said as she placed the paper bags of food on the counter and typed up the cost. Once she told the cost to the blonde he happily paid. 

"Thank you HanaMin!" Taehyung smiled and waved with the peachette.

"Hope to see you again!" 

They made their way to the park, past the same broken pavement and old newspaper. Though the snow had covered most of the grass before, they had found a bench to sit at with treats. 

"Hhmhm this is soo good, Hyungie" Jungguk smiled as he took a bite of the brownie they got.

"Really? let me try" Jungguk held the brownie in front of the older for him to take a bit out of. 

"Mhm that is good, hey let's try red velvet cupcakes" Taehyung suggested as the pulled them out of the paper bag.

"Ready?" He asked as he passed one to the peachette. The younger nodded and took it from his hand. They both took a bite at the same time and both enjoyed the flavor of the red velvet. 

"Hyungie, where would you like to go tomorrow?" Jungguk asked as he continued to eat the cupcake.

"Hmm, I don't want you to catch a cold, could we stay at home and relax and cuddle?" Taehyung asked looking over at the younger with a soft expression.

"Okay, that sounds nice" Jungguk agreed and nodded cutely. 

"Great" 

They ate the rest if their food they brought and as they went to leave, they made sure to out the rubbish in the respectable bins. 

Hand in hand they walked down the cold footpath and back home so they could spend the rest if the cold day cuddle up for warmth and maybe even taking a nap.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hai guys 
I hope you like this chapter, 
My school is making us do a bunch of exams before our proper ones because we are not sure if there might be another quarantine for us. 

Anyway if you have questions for me feel free to ask! 

I purple you 💜💜💜