Chapter 62: a relaxing 하루

After the delicious breakfast made by the youngest, Hoseok had left the young couple alone, to go home and rest up. The peachette was laying on the blondes torso with his head in the crook of Taehyung's neck. Jungguk didn't feel like moving from the blonde's body, all he wanted to do was have a cuddle day. 

Taehyung smiled as he held the younger close against him by his waist, while rubbing his hand in a comforting motion up and down the peachettes back, earning a hum from the male below. 

"Hyungie..?" 

Taehyung looked down questionably at the younger who spoke so softly as if he was going to break the mood of the room. 

"Yes, sweetie?" Taehyung responded while slowly bringing his hand up to the younger's hair and playing with the strands. 

"Could you read to me..?" Jungguk hesitantly asked before continuing with a stammer "it's just..just because I want to hear you read to me.." he had grown quieter near the end and fiddled with the olders shirt. 

"Sure, baby, what book would you like me to read aloud?" Taehyung asked as he sat up with the younger still in his lap. 

"Find me" he spoke with a whisper. 

"Okay..where is it?" 

"I think it's on the shelf in the bedroom, that's the last place I put it" Jungguk spoke while tapping his chin softly. 

"Alright I'll go get it, I'll be back" Taehyung smiled and placed a kiss on the younger's cheek as he moved the peachette, so he was sitting on the couch. 

"Okay" he giggled. Jungguk sat there with a smile crawling its way onto his lips. He felt happy. That proper, happy. That lasts for more than a second, more than a minute, more than an hour but a full day. He could feel his body warm with glee as he felt his ears burn with blush. That euphoric feeling became addictive. 

"What's my baby bun smiley about?" Taehyung asked as he walked back into the room with the book in hand. 

"Just..thinking about you.." Jungguk admitted shyly.

"Still so shy after all the time we've spent together" Taehyung smiled and sat down letting the younger crawl back onto his lap, then proceeded to lay back down, letting the peachette get comfortable before opening the book and started to read aloud. 

The start of the book was quite slow, you followed a man as he went to visit his son, only to meet a young woman on the train with her dog. They two in the story start to talk and get to know one another before the young woman, who is of the age of twenty, invites the man, who is in his late forties, to meet her father out in the countryside. Soon the man takes the young women to a party he has to attend only for them to end up in his hotel room ending their night with sweet passion. 

As Taehyung reads more and more, he figures out that the point of view has now switched to a character named Eilo and his encounter with another man. The two talk of music and piano synthesizers, until they find an unfinished sheet of music. The male, Eilo was talking with, takes him back to his hotel room and the two have their own night of sweet passion. 

"A meaningless detail. Fate works forward, backward, and crisscrosses sideways and couldn’t care less how we scan its purposes with our rickety little befores and afters.*" Taehyung read aloud in his voice that sounded rough from speaking so much. What he didn't realise whilst reading that the peachette had slowly fallen asleep on his chest whilst listening to his favorite melody, The blondes heart. 

As Taehyung read aloud he looked over at the younger to check on him, seeming as the younger was quiet for quite some time. He momentarily stopped reading and looked down at the peachette sleeping soundly on his chest, looking like an angel. 

"I hope you didn't miss too much of the story baby" Taehyung mumbled softly with a smile as he looked down at his beautiful boyfriend. 

Taehyung put the book down with a bookmark on the page he was reading loud. He settled back into a comfortable position but stopped when he heard the peachette whine from the movement, then settle back into his sleep. The blonde smiled and brushed his fingers through the peach locks of hair. 

He brushed and pushed a few strands back behind the younger's ear and slowly trailed his finger along the edge of the younger's earlobe, down to his earring and then slowly down his jaw that was soft from the tiny peach fuzz that decorated his skin. The blonde slowly brought his finger back and lightly brushed the skin delicately with the tips of his fingers, just enough not to wake the younger, but to only give contente in his sleep and a simple sleep, smile to play on his lips. 

The sound of buzzing behind his head caught Taehyung's attention and he tipped his head back, whilst using his other hand to pick up his phone and answer the call. 

"Hello?" Taehyung asked without checking the caller ID. 

"Hey taehyung! It's Jin, I just wanted to call up and see if you guys are alright, I had rung up Jimin and Yoongi before to check on them… Jimin is hungover and went back to sleep, anyway how are you guys?

"Oh well.. Hobi hyung went home after Ggukie made breakfast, but the little bun fell asleep again on me while I was reading to him.. he had a abit of a hangover, along with hobi hyung but after some rest I think he'll be okay" Taehyung whispered in reply.

"Awh.. he always liked the comfort of being held close… at least he's resting up..keep an eye on-

"Yes I know, keep an eye on him just in case, I know Jin hyung" Taehyung cut him off as to reassure the elder. 

"Good.. I'll let you go now, rest up and tell gguk, I'm making his favorite, bye

"Okay will do, bye" Taehyung then hung up the call and carefully sat his phone back where it was previously. 

"...who was..that..?" Taehyung heard a small voice mumbling against him and saw that Jungguk had woken up slightly and was rubbing his eye.

"It was Jin hyung, he called up to see if we are all alright after last night and he also told me to tell you that he's making your favorite" Taehyung replied moving the younger's hand away from his eye and lightly brushing the sleep away with his thumb. 

"Did he specify,  favorite drink or food?" Jungguk asked looking up at the older with his doe eyes.

"He just said your favorite, nothing about drinks or food" Taehyung shrugged, making the younger hum in thought. 

"If it was a drink then hot chocolate, definitely, but food.. probably red velvet cake or chicken alfredo… but most likely red velvet cake" Jungguk concluded with a small nod as he felt the olders head near his own neck. 

"Mhm..I bet it's hot chocolate" taehyung replied placing small kisses along jungguks neck and down to his collarbone. 

"W-why do you say that?" He asked with a stutter. 

"Because it's warm, sweet, comforting and so much more," Taehyung replied between kisses on the younger's neck. 

"Just like you" he added softly, looking up at the younger, who looked back at him. blush was dusted on his cheeks and a few tears in his eyes.

"S..stop being so romantic!" Jungguk exclaimed as he threw his head into the elders neck to hide more blush. 

This left the older laughing at the younger's actions and both were filled with love. They enjoyed these moments with all their heart as it pounded it beat with one each other, like a song. 

Which helped start a relaxing day. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hai hai I hoped you like this fluff filled chapter! 
I hope all of you are doing well. 
I don't have much more to say 

*that is from the book Find Me
I highly recommend ^^
But I purple you 💜💜💜💜💜💜