Chapter 98: Epilogue 1: Sweetnights.

The couple currently home after picking up their daughter from preschool a few hours before. Their fans found out about their daughter a few years after she was born. Their fans figured that they had adopted her and found it sweet that they had a family of their own. Taehyung was currently playing with her while the tv was on in the background while Jungguk was in the kitchen rinsing the dishes that were used for their dinner and placed them in the dishwasher. They had gotten enough money together to buy a house outside of the city a bit, it wasn't too far from Moonchild nor where Taehyung worked so they were happy with the decision. 

The peachette heard laughter from the living room and smiled at the sound. He loved hearing these moments from his daughter and husband. Jungguk wiped his hands on a kitchen cloth and turned the dishwasher on before walking out to the living to see his daughter, who was already in her pajamas and her teeth brushed, on his husband's shoulders hanging upside down. 

"Tae, be careful, I don't want her to fall" Jungguk spoke as he rushed over to Lisa and took her off Taehyung's shoulder and into his own embrace on his hip. 

"She was fine, weren't you little bear?" He asked while giving her left cheek a pinch lightly making her giggle. 

"Yeh, Appa! I was fwine!! It was fwun! So dwon't worry Papa!!" She giggled and smiled, before yawning and rubbing her eye softly then nuzzling her head into Jungguks neck. 

"I think Appa got all your energy out" Jungguk whispered as he tucked her hair behind her ear. Taehyung smiled and kissed her cheek softly. 

"Time for bed little bear" Taehyung whispered as he watched the peachette start to walk to her room and he followed closely behind. 

"Bwut, Papa, I wanna stawy ups…" Lisa whined softly into his neck and pout. 

"No, my sweet little bear, If you got to sleep now then I'll make pancakes in the morning for breakfast, how does that sound?" Jungguk suggested as he walked into Lisa's room that was pastel pink in colour and her bed had lovely pale purple colours, with an elephant stuffie on it, alon with a bunny and tiger one. 

"Otays Papa'' She muttered and let Jungguk place her in bed. He pulled up the covers onto her and kissed her cheek a few times. 

"Good girl-" 

"Papa, can I has a brother or sister?" She asked quietly as he nuzzled her head into her pillow. 

"Sweetie.. we'll see, okay?" Jungguk replied and he saw her nod slightly. He started to hum softly and stroke her cheek with the back of his fingers watching as she slowly fell asleep. 

"Goodnight, sweet dreams" he whispered and kissed her forehead before standing up and leaving her lamp on low. He made his way out into the hall and closed her door slightly, only leaving it ajar. 

"What did she ask?" Taehyung asked quietly as he followed the younger to their bedroom.

"If she could have a younger brother or sister" Jungguk giggled as he started to get changed into a loose button shirt and just his underwear. The older just took off his shirt and pants and changed his underwear. 

"We'll… we could.." Taehyung hummed as he walked up behind the peachette and wrapped his arms around his waist, he started to place kisses along his neck and shoulder. 

"Tae no.. not right now anyway.." Jungguk muttered softly as he turned to face the blonde.

"Why? Are you hurt? What's wrong?" Taehyung asked quickly, looking over the younger's body for any signs of bruising or scars.

"Taehyungie, remember when we went to that hotel for a few nights to have some.. alone time while Jin looked after Lisa..?" Jungguk asked.

Taehyung nodded lightly. "Yes, of course I do, why?" He smiled.

"We'll, we might've forgotten about protection and.. I'm pregnant" Jungguk smiled bigger and Taehyung's eyes widened. 

"Oh my.. when you find out?" Taehyung asked as he lowered to the younger's stomach.

"A few days ago.. I was waiting for the right time to tell you.. " Jungguk replied as he watched his husband lift his shirt up and trace around his now flat stomach. 

"I hope we get a boy" Taehyung whispered as he placed a kiss on the skin and one of the faded scars from when he had Lisa. 

"I don't mind.. as long as they're breathing and here" Jungguk replied as he ran his fingers through the blonde's hair. Taehyung looked up at the younger's face and smiled when he saw the peachette smiling.

"I love you" Taehyung whispered as he captured the other in a soft, loving kiss. 

"I love you too" Jungguk replied after they broke away from one another. Taehyung lifted the younger up and carried him to their bed, wth the younger giggling all the way.  

"You stay there, I'll be in there shortly" Taehyung said as he got up and went out of their room. 

Jungguk giggled more and slid under the covers feeling a bit cold. He placed a hand over his stomach and rubbed it affectionately with a smile. He was happy to be having another child. He was happy Taehyung was happy too. He didn't hear the older come back but jumped a bit when the lights were turned off. 

"Here baby, I know how you are about wanting to drink water before you sleep" Taehyung gave him a glass of water that was half full. 

"Ah, thank you handsome" he grabbed the glass and drank from it. He placed the glass down on the bedside table to his left and snuggled down into the covers. Taehyung smiled as he watched the younger side down to get warm and followed after letting his husband snuggle up to his shirtless chest. 

"So beautiful, my beautiful bun" Taehyung watched with love and fondness in his eyes as he snuggled down with his husband. 

"Of course, Tae, all yours" Jungguk mumbled as he let his eyes close and was pulled into a calm state of sleep. 

"Any names for the new Kim?" Taehyung asked softly as he pet the younger's hair.

"Hmm.. I was going to have … Jin hyung and Jimin Hyung help pick.." Jungguk muttered softly with a small giggle but kept his eyes shut as he just wanted to go to sleep. Though it was in a more joking tone rather than a serious one as he could want it to be a surprise in the future.

Taehyung chuckled a little before replying.  "Okay.. but I'll tell you if I think of anything" Taehyung then wrapped his arms around the peachette's waist and held him close. 

"Of course.." Jungguk giggled sleepily. 

"Goodnight honey bun" Taehyung finally letting the younger one go to sleep.

"Goodnight Tae.." Jungguk mumbled again and let the sleep take over.

Taehyung smiled and did the same. Letting his own eyelids drop and he was lulled into his own state of sleep but the calming movement of his husband sleeping in his arms. He couldn't be happier. Jungguk couldn't be happier either, he loved his life, he loved his family and most of all, he had loved himself. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So.. the last chapter of this story is next week. 

I hope you guys like this chapter even ths it was kinda short. 

I'll say a few words when the time comes but right now, wow.. 2 long years of writing this. So many people followed me and loved this story. So that's a big gap to fill with the next story, if you haven't read the 1st chapter then do so! I really hope you guys like it. 

I purple you 💜💜💜