Chapter 56 : a very 어려운 토론.

"I'd hate to intrude but are you friends and family of Mrs. Jeon? If you are we need to discuss somethings" 

After those words dropped from the doctors lips, it was so silent that you could almost hear a pin drop. Taehyung felt the younger stiffen in his arms and heard him gulp. The blonde kisses the side of the peachettes head before looking up at the doctor. The doctor looked towards jennie and then back at taehyung with jungguk in his arms. 

"Could you wake Mrs. Jeon up? We need everyone to hear this" the doctor spoke in a soft tone that had an underlying emotion of regret.

"Sure thing doctor..?" Taehyung ended it with a question as to ask for the doctor's name. 

"Doctor Lee...Lee SangHo" he answered. 

"Okay, thank you doctor Lee" taehyung replied with a nod.

"Baby I want you to wake your mama up okay?" Taehyung asked, whispering into the youngers ear softly. 

"Okay taetae.." jungguk mumbled with a reply and reluctantly got off of the olders lap, then walking over to his mama on the uncomfortable plastic chairs. The peachette sat next to her and gently placed a hand on her own and then one on her shoulder, lightly shaking her awake.

"Mama, doctor Lee is here… you have to wake up now" jungguk muttered softly as to not scare his mama awake. Her eyes fluttered open and she looked up to her son and then to the doctor standing there.

"Oh! Doctor! How is she? Is there anything good? Anything bad?" She asked, rushing out of her seat and practically standing right at the doctors shoes.

"That's.. what I wanted to discuss with you..can we speak in another room? It would be easier and we didn't expect your son and his husband to be here too…" Doctor Lee sheepishly admitted to her.

"His husband? Taehyung is his.." she turned her head to look at the two, who were both giving her a look of 'I'll explain later' while nervously looking at her. 

"Taehyung is his husband, yes.. sorry it slipped my mind.." she smiled with a laugh. 

"Ah yes, anyway we'll go down to this room here and discuss what will be happening to Lisa, uhm.. your son and his husband can go into Lisa's room while we talk.." he gave a soft smile yet it held nervousness. 

"Sure doctor…uh.. bunny? Will you two be okay?" Jennie asked looking at her son.

"Yeah.. d..don't worry about me mama, I have taehyungie.. I'll be okay.." jungguk smiled as he felt the blonde take his hand and intertwined their fingers.

"Okay… let them go see her.." 

Doctor Lee nodded and opened the door to Lisa's room, letting the two boys walk in before shutting it closed softly. They heard that familiar beeping noise of the heart monitor. Turning, jungguk started to tear up but didn't let his tears fall. Taehyung on the other hand, once he saw the state of jungguks eomma, he let his tears slip. 

The two walked over to her bedside and sat down on the chairs provided by the hospital. Jungguk sniffed, trying to control his emotions as he picked up and gripped his eommas hand in his own. 

"Eomma… it's me, your bunny, your...your baby junggukie…" he spoke in such a broken, heavy voice that felt as if it would run away when he would breath. Taehyung noticed and placed his hand on the youngers shoulder, rubbing it smoothly to calm the peachette down, though the older was crying for the younger, he felt as if he needed to cry and have his own relief gone before the younger breaks.

"E..eomma.. please.." finally his voice broke. The peachette was no longer holding back his tears. He let them fall. His head dropped and he let his forehead touch his hands that were holding his eomma's.

"Baby…" taehyung whispered. He looked at the younger with eyes that had a layer of tears. He then pulled the younger closer, letting the peachette lay his head in the crook of his neck. 

"She doesn't deserve this…" jungguk mumbled dryly.

"Of course she doesn't, no one does, but that's how some people are and they are getting help… your eomma is just apart of the unlucky few who…" 

"Who won't survive.." jungguk finished the oler thought and sniffed. Taehyung nodded lightly. He couldn't speak, afraid he might let out a sob from seeing his own lover cry. It hurt his heart. The dull ache in his chest, he wished he didn't have to feel it. But he didn't care, all he cared about was jungguk.

"Taehyungie…?" Jungguk asked in a weak tone.

"Yes?" 

"Can I sit on your lap?" Taehyung smiled at the question and kissed the youngers forehead. 

"Sure you can bun" he answered and opened his arms out for the younger to slip onto his lap and hug his torso. 

"Comfy?" Taehyung asked with a horse voice while rubbing the youngers side with his hand. All the younger did was nod his head and snuggle closer to the older. Taehyung chuckled quietly at the peachettes action and kissed the other lovingly on his head. 

"Bun.. you can sleep more if you'd like, I don't want you to have a headache and feel sick from all the crying.." taehyung spoke with concern laced in his voice as he ran his fingers through the youngers hair. 

"...bun..?" He questioned.

"I think he might've fallen asleep on you there taehyung" taehyung turned his head at the sound of jennies voice at the door.

"Mrs. Jeon.. what did Doctor Lee tell you?" Taehyung asked watching as the women walked into the room and to the other side of the hospital bed.

"He said that they're going to keep her like this for a few months and monitor if there is any changes, if the changes are bad..then they're going to unplug her.. make her comfortable… let us stay and say our goodbyes.." jennie explained looking over her wife's body as she lay there unconscious. 

"Taehyung, I want you to do something for me when that day comes"

"Anything.." taehyung nodded.

"No matter how much I'm crying, not matter how much I'm sobbing or yelling or anything, all I want you to do is stay by my buns side… make sure he's okay, make sure he's dealing with this in a healthy manner, promise me you'll make sure that he doesn't do anything bad and stay by his side. Please" jennie begged, her voice breaking as she took in deep breaths. 

"Okay. I promise you" taehyung replied with a nod and a determined look in his eye. 

"Thank you" 

And with that jennie held on to lisa's hand in her own and taehyung held the younger close in his arms. 

He promised what he was planning to do. 
But what would happen would be in the future for him,but until then he'll look after both. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hai hai 
I hope you like this chapter! 
I'm running out of things to put here haha…

Uh.. I guess I could tell you guys what happened last friday.. maybe not.
Just wait till a short comes out, not the one tomorrow but the short after. That idk when I'll be out.. hopefully before the end of next week. 
I can try and do that. 

Anyway I hope you guys have a good day/afternoon/evening/night 
I purple you 💜💜💜💜