Chapter 8 : a weird 월요일

A young peach haired male was leaning over the black marble counter top wiping it down with a wet cloth and then drying it with a pale colour tea towel, he was humming a familiar yet unfamiliar tune that had been stuck in his head the whole morning.

So many families had come in for their brunch that Monday morning and so the stuff had to work harder for that day. The male huffed and shifted his head to push his bangs out his eyes. He heard the bell of the door chime and looking up with a smile was ready to greet the customer.

"Oh! Hi taehyungie" jungguk greeted with a smile and blushed abit.

"Hey jungguk, how's your fever?" Taehyung asked bringing his hand up to the others forehead while pushing his bangs above his hand to feel if the younger had his fever still.

"Its all gone now, thank you for taking care of me" Jungguk replied smiling and trying not to blush more over the fact model was keeping his hand on his forehead. Taehyung took his hand away but the youngers bangs were a bit messy making him chuckle lightly. Jugguk pouted and glared at the laughing blonde.

"Ok... ok I'll stop, here I'll fix it"

Jungguk then felt the others fingers softly running through his hair putting it back in place and then using his index finger, he lightly pushed it out the way of the adorable doe bambi eyes of the younger. Taehyung caught the youngers stare and they both looked into one another's eyes.

"Mister peach!" The sound of a young child's voice was heard making the two males jump and blush. Jungguk looked over and lent over the counter to see a little girl standing there.

"Uhm.. yes sweetie?" Junggukk asked nicely while walking around the counter and to the side the young girl was on. He bent down and make eye contact with her.

"Eomma, whants to know ifs yow has any.. uhm.. any suwar pawkets for her drwink?" The little girl asked with a big smile on her face. Jungguk giggled lightly.

"Sure sweetie, do you know how many she wants?" Jungguk asked sweetly with his bunny smile softly.

"Urhm... I thwink she whants thwree... yesh thwree!" The little girl exclaimed with a big smile on her face and giggling lightly. Jungguk giggled along with the little girl and stood up and leaned over to get the sugar packets needed and then he grabbed a strawberry flavoured lollipop as a surprise for the little girl.

"Here you go and this lollipop is for you for being a brave girl and asking nicely" Jungguk said with a smile handing over the three sugar packets and the strawberry flavored lollipop to the little girl.

"Oh thwank yow mister! I'm gwoing tow cwall yow bwuny cwause yowre smwile! Bai bai bwuny" the little girl thanked and run back to her eomma who smiled at jungguk and mouthed a 'thank you'.

"You're really great with kids you know" Jungguk looked over at the sound of the models voice and blushed and moved his hand up to his ear to play with his earring.

"Uh.. it's nothing.. I do it alot since.. a lot of families come in and... uhm.. " Jungguk stopped because taehyung started to chuckle making the younger pout feeling embarrassed.

"Ah no no, I wasn't laughing at you, I found it sweet that you are amazing with kids, have you thought of ever having your own?" Taehyung explained then asked.

You see Jungguk had thought about wanting kids since according to his parents and from a doctor, they've told him that he can carry a child. He's even thought of names.

"Oh uhm... yeah I want kids at some point, since... uhm... d-don' t be we-eirded out but... uhm... I c-can have k-kids" Jungguk stammered out but whispered at the end while fiddling with his fingers and looking down. He felt awkward standing there waiting for a reply from the blonde.