Chapter 96: 오늘 is the day.

It had been almost five months since they found out about the gender. At the six month mark Jungguk decided to stay inside and had let Jin know in advance. The eldest understood how the younger felt and let him stay at home till he was ready to come back. Taehyung was looking after the younger when he could, from going to photo shoots and coming back in the evening, he would always make time for husband after a long day. 

The couple were currently sleeping in their soft bed. The elder had his arm around his husband's waist with his hand over the younger's bigger belly. The peachette's head tossed a bit and soon he felt something like a dull ache in his back and pain in his lower abdomen. Soon the pain grew and his eyes were wide as he woke up to pain in his stomach. 

"Tae- Tae! Hyungie!" Jungguk shouted as he tried to hold back tears and shake the older awake. 

"Hmm..? What is it, baby bun ? What's wrong" Taehyung replied with a mutter as he woke up and looked at the peachettes' face. 

"My stomach hurts... I think the baby's coming" The peachette breathed heavily and as he held his stomach and moved to lay on his back, a few tears fell down his cheeks. 

"Hey, it's okay, it's okay, just breathe...I'll grab the bag we set up, then come back, pick you up and take you to the car okay?" Taehyung spoke quickly as he shifted out of their bed and ran to get the overnight bag with a few things for their sweet baby girl, that was located in the bathroom, he came back and grabbed his phone, sliding it into his pocket.

"It's okay sweetheart, I've got you" Taehyung came back with the bag on his shoulder and he pulled the covers off the younger and lifted him bridal style. The younger male was in some sweatpants thankfully. 

The peachette was breathing heavily with tears pouring down his cheeks and his forehead sweaty. He couldn't work out what his body wanted to do, it was almost like he was about to have a panic attack. Jungguk had let his head lay on his husband's shoulder as Taehyung raced down to his car. They hadn't dared look at the time yet because they didn't care about it. 

Taehyung opened the passenger's side door of the front seat and placed the younger on the seat, not bothering to place the seatbelt over him because he was in a rush. He put the bag in the back and ran around to his side. The blonde started up the car and immediately started to drive out of the underground parking lot and to the road. 

There weren't any cars on the road and it was still dark outside. It could've been between one am or four am. The younger took hold of the hands above the door and with the other hand gripped the seat he sat on, almost ripping the material. 

"TAE! Can you go any slower?!" Jungguk shouted as the pain he felt made time slow down. 

"Baby I'm going as fast as I can within the speed limit" Taehyung replied as he drove, not even fazed by the younger's shouting. 

"I know I'm- Aghh!" Jungguk scream in pain as he gripped the seat more. "I'm sorry hyungie… it just hurts so much" He pouted and almost sobbed.

"Awee, it's okay sweetheart, we're almost there" Taehyung reassured as he turned a corner and came up to the hospital. 

He drove to the front on the curb outside the front doors and quickly turned his car off before racing out and running to his husband's side. Taehyung swung open the door and picked the peachette up bridal style again, hitting the door closed behind him with his foot. Taehyung ran inside and looked quickly around for a nurse. 

"Ah! Miss! My husband's gone into labor and we had a c-section scheduled but the labor came earlier than expected" Taehyung explained quickly to the nurse who nodded and ordered someone to get a bed for the peachette to lay on.