Chapter 68:킬킬 웃음 of banter.

Many months passed that were filled with filming for the drama for the peachette and the blonde. Their days were long and drawn out and they were extremely exhausted by the end of the day.  

Having to act like they weren't together, crying again and again. It took a big toll on the peachettes body. The older had noticed and hoped that they would be able to relax soon. 

Taehyung had remembered that Jin's birthday was coming up and had decided to ask his boss for three days off. The day before the olders birthday, the day itself and then the day after. His boss was aware that the peachette looked exhausted and agreed to let the couple have those days to relax and for the staff to do some Christmas shopping for their families. 

Soon it came to Jin's birthday, the peachette had gotten a full night's rest and felt way more energetic than before. They all decided to hang out at the eldest place and have a drinking night. Taehyung chose not to drink for the night because he had assured Jin that he would be driving back and would look after the younger. 

"Soo, how..how is the drama coming.. .along..??" Jimin asked slightly slurring his words but managing to keep them steady. 

"Ah the drama is doing great! Apart from gguk here, he's been feeling drained from it alot more.." Taehyung sighed as he watched the younger giggle drunkenly whilst playing with his hand. 

"Taehyung..taehyung.. you better look after him..you hear!" Jin ordered while pointing at him.

"I will, don't worry, hyung" Taehyung smiled as he spotting the younger moving his fingers around.

"Hey tae, could you give us a spoiler at all??? Or atleast when it airs?" Yoongi asked seemingly acting sober but was just as drunk as his boyfriend.

"We can't tell spoilers!! But..h-hyungie knows when it..it airs, riiigghht hyungieee?" Jungguk had looked up at yoongi and then turned his head to look at his boyfriend with a smile at the end of his question.

"It airs after Christmas, sometime in January maybe February" taehyung vaguely replies knowing full well the other would forget the airing date anyway. 

"Ah! That's good timing for around Valentine's day then.." Yoongi replied with a mumble while saying his head on the orange haired males shoulder in sleepiness. 

"Yeah...I should get this one home before he drinks too much more.."  Taehyung noted as he watched the peachette giggle and throw his body onto his own. 

"Good idea taehyung" Namjoon nodded as he took another shot of soju and brought Jin closer.

"Come on baby bun, time to go home" Taehyung urged the younger to stand up and follow him to the front door.

"Night hyungs" 

"Night Taehyung, Night Jungguk!" They rest replied in a drunken haze. You knew full well they'd stay there the night and wake up with a nasty hangover the next morning. 

The couple walked along the path abit to get to the olders car with a gigging peachette walking behind the blonde hand in hand. Taehyung laughed at how drunk the younger got and found it adorable in a sense. But took a mental note to make sure the younger doesn't get this drunk again. 

"Come on baby, let's get you home and then you have to have a drink of water and some food" Taehyung smiled as he opened the door to the passengers side of his car and helped the younger sit in the seat. 

The blonde made his way over to the driver's side and opened the door getting in. Taehyung helped the drunk, giggling younger put his seat belt on and was growing confused as to why the younger was giggling so much. 

"Bun why are you gigging so much.?" He asked touching the youngers forehead with the back of his hand. 

"An..an idea or thought that I had.." Jungguk muttered with a few giggles. 

"And that is??" Taehyung asked again. 

"Well it's been a while..since..since we did.. that..and we should do it when we get hoomee" Jungguk replied giggling between a few words and at the end. 

"Ggukie..no, you're drunk right now and I don't want to do that to you when you're like this, because you won't remember what we did when we wake up, I would rather do that when you're sober and can feel all my love and emotions for you, to you, but not when you're in this drunken state, okay bun..?" Taehyung question at the end of his mini speech to the peachette who has stopped giggling and was quiet while listening to the older. 

"...you're so..thoughtful hyungie..  ah.. what did I do to deserve such a great boyfriend.." Jungguk mumbled softly seeming like he sobered up a tad whole listening to the older talk. 

"Some amazing I bet" Taehyung replied and lightly ruffled the younger's hair before starting up the car. 

"But...when will we do that again..?" Jungguk mumbled shyly, most acting like a shy child asking for candy.  

"Gguk.. when the mood is right okay? When we feel it is right, not when one of us is drunk or stressed.." Taehyung replied as he started to drive.

"Okay" the peachette nodded and look at the older before continuing "I love you, you know that" 

"I love you too bun" Taehyung replied with a smile making the younger smile back. 

"I love you moree though~" Jungguk replied in a cute teasing way. 

"What? How could you love me more, if I love you the most?" Taehyung asked looking at the younger in quick glances. 

"How could you love me the most if I love you to the moon and back?" Jungguk argued softy. 

"To the moon and back??? Well my love for you reaches all the edges of the universe!" Taehyung replied making the younger gasp.

"Well my love for you, is special because it's meant only for you…" the peachette blushed and looked away feeling shy that he admitted that. 

"That was the cutest thing I've ever heard and I've heard a kitten sneeze" Taehyung nodded. 

"taehyungieee" the younger whined feeling his cheeks burn more. 

"Jungguukkieee" 

Then the two giggled. 

The could feel the warmth of their love in the space they were in and it made their hearts swarm with butterflies and joy. It was a night filled with giggles of banter. 

Though the younger did wake up the next morning confused. But the older had filled him in on what happened and what he had said. Which made the peachette feel embarrassment to his core. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you guys liked this chapter 
I wanted to put in a thing about drunkenness and sexual stuff related to the two because that can happen. 
Also 
Next chapter is a time skip to Christmas day in the storied timeline and it will have smut. 
Is it a bit on the nose that the smut is on the 69th chapter? Maybe? Yeah. But I couldn't help myself. 

Anyway I purple you!! 💜💜💜