Turn of Events

I grab Suiyomi's hand and he yanks me up on my feet.  He is still facing towards our opponent who has been pushed back a few meters away from us.

"My oh my, that was some combo you guys got goin' there.  However, i'm afraid things will get messy from here.  I underestimated you two... it's time I get serious" Azeal says while he raises his palm facing towards Suiyomi and I.  He then shoots water at Suiyomi, who quickly blocks it with his own water.  But then Azeal shoots out multiple high pressured water bullets at Suiyomi who dodges each one with difficulty.  Azeal then transforms into a small water wave and charges towards me.  I quickly pull back my arm, and swing it towards the small wave heading towards me.  I send tightly compressed sand from my arm to try and hit Azeal.  The sand just goes through the wave, turning my compressed sand into mush.  I jump out of the way to dodge Azeal's wave, but he goes back into his normal form and jumps towards me with the high water pressured jab of his.  Suiyomi then appears behind Azeal, and attempts to give him a semi-high pressured water kick to the back, but Azeal catches his foot and tosses Suiyomi to me.  I get hit by Suiyomi's flying body and get knocked back.

"Tch... that all you got Azeal?  I thought you'd be stronger than this..." Suiyomi says with a smirk on his face.  Azeal doesn't let this comment bother him and charges towards Suiyomi trying to strike him.  He sends out multiple strikes towards Suiyomi, and Suiyomi carefully dodges each one.  I gather up sand behind Azeal and attempt to give him a powerful strike in the back.  I send the sand towards Azeal, but before I can hit him, he does a backflip out of the way and I end up hitting Suiyomi.  "Gah!" Suiyomi yells out.  He recovers from the fall and lands near me.  "Watch where you are aiming you team damaging retard!" He yells at me.  I raise the right side of my lip and focus my attention on Azeal.

"My my.  Whatever happened to that so called beautiful teamwork I was seeing not too long ago?" Azeal calls out to us.  Suiyomi and I both just snarl at him.

Bilial does a low spin kick on the ground, far away from Sahve.  He gathers up wind energy to slice the ground below him, which kicks up dust.  Sahve focuses and notices that Bilial is sneaking behind him.  Sahve doesn't even turn around and sends a kick to Bilial's gut, with some added wind energy.

"This fight would have been over too long ago if I was trying to kill you, Bilial.  What on earth is causing you to betray the Academy like this?" Sahve asks.

"If I told you, i'd have to kill you" Bilial says to Sahve with a smirk on his face.  Bilial then slams both his hands on the dirt road, adding wind energy to his hands to launch himself in the air towards Sahve.  Bilial does a flip in the air and then attempts to send a strike towards Sahve's heart.  Sahve quickly retaliates by stepping to the side and grabbing Bilial by the neck.  Sahve then grunts and tosses Bilial in the air using wind energy.  Sahve disperses to the right, and then quickly appears in the air behind Bilial.  Sahve gathers his slicing wind energy to his hand, and swipes his hand towards Bilial.  Bilial does a backflip to dodge, and tries to send a strike back and Sahve.  They both have a short-term mid-air battle before landing on the ground.  After landing on the ground, Sahve stares at Bilial's face.  Bilial looks as calm as he always did, but Sahve could also notice the hatred that he is sending towards him.  Sahve then looks down and closes his eyes.  Bilial notices this and charges towards Sahve, screaming "Pay attention to your opponent!" As he sends a strike towards Sahve.  Sahve raises his right arm, and then swipes towards Bilial, cutting his side.  Bilial falls to the ground and screams in pain.

"Just what did I do to deserve all this hatred?"  Sahve says while looking at Bilial, who is holding his bloodied up side.  Bilial starts to sweat but stands up slowly.  

"If I told you...." Bilial takes a breath and looks straight at Sahve in the eyes.  He walks up to Sahve and gets close to his face.  He then says, "...I'd have to kill you."