Princess Retaliation

The ground starts to shake as Brima gathers beta to surround herself with.  Azeal hesitates no further and charges in towards her.  He sends out multiple high pressured water beams in her direction.  Brima just simply stands there as the high pressured water beams hit a psychic barrier she set up.  Brima gets on top of one of the glowing purple balls and sends a fury of them towards Azeal.  Azeal is hit by every single last one of them and is sent flying towards a tree.

"I call them Morgan Faeries, the balls of light.  This power represents the Arthurian Sorcerer Morgan le Fay and a mirage seen in the Strait of Messina which were actually fairy castles designed to lure sailors to their deaths, created by Morgan's witchcraft" Brima says with her back turned towards us.

Azeal appears out of the forest with the destroyed bubble rejuvenating itself.  "I see... it seems like the holy masters were right about you, Brima.  It seems like the One family lives up to its legends.  However, you WILL come with us, little girl" Azeal says.  Azeal extends water from the left and right sides of the bubble surrounding him.  He then launches the water at Brima, who jumps out of the way.  The sollified water impacts the ground, surrounding the area with dust.  Brima lands near us, and the sollified water charges towards her.  She pulls all 24 of the Morgan Faeries in front of her, to block the attack.  The water impacts the Morgan Faeries, and Brima starts to struggle holding the force.  She starts to slide backwards slowly from the force pushing her Morgan Faeries.  All of a sudden Azeal sends one of the sollified waters around from the Morgan Faeries and to Brima's side.  Brima gets a shocked look on her face as the water gets closer.  All of a sudden the water unsollifys and drops down on the ground.  Brima looks surprised as she looks over to where Azeal was standing. 

Suiyomi is standing beside Azeal, with his hand jabbed through his side.  His eyes are glowing like they've done several times already.

"So... you must be... part of the Lekarte family!" Azeal says in pain.

"I see we are more famous than I thought.  I guess you could tell through my Ojos Brillantes" Suiyomi says.

"Of course... those eyes are the most famous eyes in the Lekarte family.  The ability to amp up your beta's power by however strong your will is... amazing if you ask me.  But at the moment, it seems like your Ojos Brillantes is pretty weak... yet you still managed to pierce through my bubble, with water at that... the Lekarte are amazing!" Azeal says.  Suiyomi looks and then looks at Azeal with a smirk.  "I don't need your praise, I already know we are amazing" He says as he jerks his hand horizontally out of Azeal's side, cutting him further.  Azeal screams in pain as he quickly floats a few feet away from Suiyomi.

"I'd hate to kill such a valuable treasure, but if need be i'll-" 

Before Azeal can finish a Morgan Faerie hits him in the face as he is sent to the ground.

"Kiruh... you're the only one who hasn't touched this guy.  Get off the ground and do something" Suiyomi says in a cocky tone.

I get an angry look on my face and quickly rise up to yell at Suiyomi.  "Well excuse me for not having a special family!  All I got is sand and I don't even know how to use it right!"

Suiyomi smirks at me which just makes me angrier.

"I... I don't think we should be arguing right now..." Brima says shyly to us.  I look at the ground and mumble "He started it..."

Azeal rises up and starts to float in his bubble.  He starts to scream at the top of his lungs.  He gathers Beta to surround him which causes the ground the break under him.

"I WILL NOT BE MADE A FOOL OF!  YOU KIDS WILL SUBMIT TO OUR DEMANDS!" Azeal screams.

Suddenly his huge bubble shrinks and covers his body perfectly.  Sollified water is covering Azeal like a second skin.  Azeal then stomps on the ground and a huge tidal wave appears from his feet.  He rides on the tidal wave towards us, and I get a worried look on my face.