Downfall

"Yeah yeah, quit yelling my name already..." Kristy says while scratching the back of her head.

Several high pressured water beams are shot at Kristy, who suddenly just disappears.

She reappears on the ground, with her back turned towards us.

"Don't ignore me!" I shout angrily.

She turns her head towards me, and then turns away.  I stand up and start to walk forward, but Sahve blocks the way.

"Don't... Kiruh.  Even I know when it's pointless to fight..."

"Let me go, Sahve."

"Stand down Kiruh."

"I said let me go!" I shout, as I summon a sand pit below Sahve, who is caught by surprise.  He sinks it giving me enough time to charge ahead.  

I charge up a shining slash on my arm, and summon sand to spiral around me.  I jump at Kristy, and swing the slash at the back of her neck.

She simply moves a little to the left, then quickly turns around and grabs me by the neck.

"Looks like my prize has come to me instead" she says.

Suddenly Sahve, Nelena and Suiyomi, whose throat is wrapped in bandages,  appears in all directions of Kristy.  She quickly disperses away, but Nelena manages to snatch me away from her grasp right before she does.

"Whew... safe!" she says joyfully.

 Kristy stares at the army that is charging in towards her.  She closes her eyes, and wraps her hand around the blade of the sword.  Beta quickly flows from the sword to her body, wrapping her body in beta.

When she opens her eyes, her pupils look like moving clocks, telling the time perfectly.  She throws the sword's blade tip into the ground and steps forward.

"It's time to end this, once and for all" she says.

Everyone that charges towards her is suddenly knocked back by a super fast barrage of punches.  Dozens of water wolves charge towards her, but just evaporate when they get close.  Cherry bites her bottom lip.  "At least I tried..." she says.

A distraught soldier starts to shake in fear.  "W-we gotta retreat!" he yells.

"Retreat?  She's just one woman!" Mikkai yells.  

Kristy swipes her arm across her chest, sending a huge slash of Kinetic energy in a ridiculously rapid speed towards the entire army.  Only a few of them are able to move out of the way.  The rest are completely annihilated.

Only around a hundred soldiers remain still on their feet.

"W-we gotta do something!" I shout.

"Bring in the airships!" the commander says.  Dozens of airships quickly fly in, and start shooting their highly concentrated canons at Kristy.  She jumps in the air, and they each launch elemental missiles at her.  She stops the missiles movements, and tosses them back at the airships.  They are each impacted, but their shields stay intact.

Kristy smiles.

Suddenly she zooms through each of the airships with amazing speed, and quickly lands back on the ground.  

All the airships just explode as she lands.

"This woman is a monster!" someone yells.

Kristy pounds her fist on the ground, causing a gigantic crater to form.  A dozen elemental users slide towards the middle of the crater where Kristy is, while the others jump out of the way.