Aimless Search

I keep my eye on Havoc, as I slowly back up against the wall.

"Sorry... I made sure to seal this room tight.  No one will be getting in... or out, without my permission" Havoc says.  He slowly walks over to me, and pulls out a pistol.  "I'm making sure you don't squirm away this time."

I give Havoc a deep glare, and tighten my fist against the wall.  I swing my arm in his direction and a large blast of sand charges towards Havoc.  A large blade appears in front of him, and the red lightning completely nullifies my attack.

"That's right... you've never exactly seen my abilities, have you?" Havoc says.

I say nothing.

Havoc cocks his gun and points it at me.  He summons several blades to surround me as well.  "Now, you're coming along with me."

I decide to summon a sand pit below me and sink into it.

Havoc lets out a loud sigh.  "I forgot the kid could do that... but no matter... you can't escape the room that way.  I also set up seals in the corners of this room, so if you leave the room that way, you'll just end up trapped underground, eventually drowning in your own sand."

Hearing this, I pop out of the ground hiding behind a large experimental tank.

Suddenly Havoc quickly turns my way and sends a blade to slice the tank in half.  It spews out liquid and I jump out of the way.

"Don't test my patience, brat!" he yells.

I form sand in the shape of a rope and swing it at Havoc.  He simply stands there as the rope wraps around his neck.  Suddenly I get a strange feeling.  It feels as if beta is getting sent through the rope, to my head.

"W-what is this?" I think.

"What's wrong boy?  Why'd you stop?" Havoc asks with a smile.

"This is... information... not just information... it's like... someone left something behind... inside Havoc!"

I look up, and focus on Havoc's cybernetic chestplate.  "As I thought..." I say quietly.

I quickly enter shining mode and charge towards Havoc with high speed.

"It's inevitable!" Havoc yells to me.

I summon sand below Havoc, trapping him inside.  Havoc surrounds his armor with red lightning, but my sand is unaffected.

"Why... why doesn't this work!?" Havoc shouts in shock.

"That's great to know... red lightning doesn't work on shining beta!"  I yell gaining confidence.

"As if that matters, you still can't even hope to touch me!"

"No... I can't... but she can..." I say lowly.

"What do you mean...?"

I brush past Havoc, and as I pass by him, I use shining beta to grab his chest plate.  I stand a few meters away from him, as I struggle to pull what I saw out using beta.

Havoc gets a pain filled expression, and summons several blades in my direction.  I suddenly yank out the thing I saw, and move out of the way.  I pull it towards me, and look closely.

"She wasn't only thinking of her brother... she was thinking of me as well?" I say to myself.

"How long has that been there..." Havoc says in an irritated tone.

I look at him.  I feel like my shining mode will die soon.  I quickly absorb the shining orb in my hand, and I start to levitate in the air.  Shining beta bursts from my body, and regular beta from the orb.  I then look in Havoc's direction, and point my arms at him.  I open my palms, and shining beta starts to surround them.