Team Makela

Golem screams at the top of her lungs, "If this stupid whore doesn't stop playing with us, i'll rip her throat out!" As she punches the ground with all her might, causing the ground to shake.  Dust appears all around Golem, blinding her.  Suddenly a long metal chain appears out of nowhere and slaps her in the face, causing her to spin in the air.

"You should stay calm in front of your enemy, Golem-kun" The boy standing beside the laid out Golem says.

"Shut up Orion, you freaking Weeaboo!" Golem yells out Orion.  Orion was wearing a grey tuxedo with a black tie and white undershirt.  He had black shoes to match his tie, and medium length dark grey hair.

"For the last time, my family is half Japanese!  It is always tradition that the father be married to a Japanese woman!" Orion yells out.  Another long metal chain appears in between Golem and Orion, and slices into the ground.  The chain then drags through the ground, causing dirt to fly up and hit Golem in the face.

"You screw with me one more time and i'll cut you!" Golem yells out to the figure that was moving the long chain.  The chain shrinks in to a decent 10 inch size, and the far away figure yells out, "Geez, how are you going to learn to keep yourself calm if you can't even go ten seconds without yelling at me!" 

"You're so scary, Golem-kun!" Orion says.

Golem gets up on her feet and walks towards Orion.  Orion stands there with a puzzled look on his face.  Golem then surrounds her right arm with rock and punches Orion in the face.  Orion goes flying for about twenty feet, and impacts the ground hard.

"Oh look, you've even gone and punched my son!"  The far away figure calls out.  Orion slowly gets up with blood leaking from his mouth, and looks straight at Golem with a serious face.

"I don't think you wanna mess with me, girl" He says to Golem with his face getting ridiculously scary.

"You should've thought about that, before talkin' crap to me, boy"  Golem replies with her face getting ridiculously scary as well.  The far away figure then extends and slams their chain on the ground about ten feet ahead of them.  The figure steps back while gripping on the chain tightly, and then lets loose sending Beta from their feet, which sends the figure flying towards Golem and Orion.  It appears the figure is a woman, wearing the regular Captain's cloak.  She is wearing a long grey robe underneath, and also has grey hair.  The woman appears in between the squabble with Golem and Orion, and spins around smacking both of them with their chain.

"You kids forget that i'm your enemy!?"  Woman calls out looking left and right angrily.  Golem and Orion slowly get up. 

"We'll settle things after we take out this slut" Golem says to Orion.

"Don't call my mother a slut, or i'll really destroy you after this" Orion replies.

"Golem... I have a name.  It's Makela Cassidy.  Respect your Captain, y'know?" Makela says while facing towards Golem.  Suddenly a chain quickly lunges towards Makela from behind.  She quickly turns around and grabs the chain.

"Don't try and get sneaky Orion" Makela says with a big smile on her face.  Makela then pulls the chain which sends Orion flying towards her.  Before Orion can even reach her, Golem sneaks up behind Makela and starts to swing with her rock covered arm.  Makela simply steps to the right, dodging the punch, which then hits Orion who was flying towards Makela, and sends him flying.  Makela then quickly turns around and swings her chain at Golem, who tries to block with her right arm.  Makela purposely lets the chain wrap around Golems arm.  Makela then swings the chain to toss Golem in the air, and slams her on the ground.  Makela then spins around and tosses Golem towards Orion, who was still dazzed from the punch from before.

"You guys aren't putting up much of a fight... your team work is terrible" Makela says.

"Golem... put aside our differences for now.  We really need to work together here" Orion says to Golem while recovering from his daze.

"Tch, Well I can say getting teamed up with a weakling like you certainly pisses me off, but getting teamed up with your mother pisses me off more.  Let's drop this woman" Golem says as she gets up, and helps Orion up.

Makela stands there, spinning around her chain staring at the two pummeled kids.  Golem then surrounds both her arms with rocks, and charges straight in towards Makela.  Orion slams his left hand on the ground, punches the ground with his right.

Makela still just stands there twirling her chain around.  Golem then appears in front of Makela, and sends a left hook.  She unexpectantly hits Makela in the face, which leaves Orion and Golem in shock.  But they weren't shocked at the fact that they hit her.  The were shocked at the fact that she didn't flinch at all.

"You know, I gave my boy his steel element.  He comes from a special family, doesn't he?" Makela says with a huge smile.  The rock surrounding Golem's arm begins to crumble, as she looks at Makela's face with shock.  Makela's face starts to shine, and turn grey.

"You... coated yourself with steel!?" Golem shouts out.  Makela smiles as she looks over at Orion.

"Crap, she noticed!" Orion shouts out as he covers hand with Beta.  Orion's chain appears from under Makela, as Golem jumps back.  Makela just smiles and stomps on the chain.  She then grabs the chain and yanks.  Orion gets a shocked look on his face, as he gets burrowed underground.  As he is underground he attempts to release the chain from around his finger, but can't because of the dirt and roots smashing his face.  Eventually he is pulled out of the ground, appearing before his mother.  She then grabs his face, and slams him down on the ground.  She releases her hand from his face, and looks at him with a worried look on her face.

"A mother never wants to hurt her child... so that was punishment for failing to take out the trash yesterday" Makela says to the bruised up boy.

"Alright, I think we've had enough for one day... let's say we call quits for today and fix up your injuries!" Makela calls out to the kids.

"Qui- ouch.... quits!?" Orion shouts out to his mother.  "No... we have to continue training!" He shouts as she tries to get up, but feels a shock of pain and lays back down.

"I'd love to continue training honey... but you can barely move.  I'd hate to end up breaking all your bones, because you failed to clean your room as well..." Makela says to Orion with a smile.

Orion gulps and says "Well I guess it can't be helped... Let's go to the pharmacy!" He says with a frightened voice.  Golem just stares at the two talking with a straight face.  She then gets turns around and walks towards the exit.

"In that case i'm just gonna go get somethin' to eat.  Call me when you need me, child abuser" Golem says as she walks out of the training field.  Both of them stare at her walk off, but Orion looks slightly concerned.

"You know mother... At that very moment, as she was walking away... it almost looked as if she had disappointment in her steps.  It was almost as if... she was envious?" Orion says.

Makela stands up and looks towards the exit.  "I'm sure we will know everything about her eventually.  Until then, let's get you some medical treatment" Makela says.  She impales her chain in the ground right beside Orion's chest, and digs it under the ground.  It pops from the ground on the other side of Orion, and she wraps her chain around him.

"Oh no... don't tell me you are going to-" Orion calls out in fear.

"Oh yes" Makela says, as she drags Orion across the training field.

"NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Orion screams out, as they reach the exit.