An Old Fool

The ice starts to slowly freeze over Sahve's shoulder, as Zideal smiles evilly at his power.

Sahve's face remains blank.  Suddenly, Sahve's body quickly disperses Beta with force, and Sahve uses wind to push all the ice and Zideal away from him with force.  Sahve slides his feet in a rotation, and turns towards Zideal.  He pushes himself off the ground with wind, which breaks the ground below him.  He pulls his arm back, and then swings his arm with force towards Zideal.  Zideal summons an ice shield to block the attack.  But the wind blade Sahve summoned grew even larger, and larger.  It was eventually huge, and Sahve swung it at Zideal, cutting through his ice shield with ease.  Zideal uses ice to launch himself upwards to dodge the wind blade, just barely.

Zideal then summons a bunch of ice needles as he is airborne, and launches them all downwards in Sahve's direction.  Sahve catches every single last needle with his wind, and launches it straight back at Zideal.  Zideal gets a surprised look on his face as he summons another ice shield to block all of the ice needles.  As they are all impacting the shield, Sahve charges wind energy to his fist.  The area around him starts to blow with a tremendous wind.

"You may have gotten stronger... but you are still a child... I will end it here..." Sahve says lowly.

Beta starts to flow in a hurricane motion around Sahve.  The beta transforms in to visible wind, and Sahve hops on the wind and rides in a spiral towards Zideal.  Sahve clenches his fist even tighter as wind spirals around his hand.  Suddenly a ball of tightly compressed wind appears around his hand.  The air pressure is so high Sahve's fist trembles.

"Compressive wind punch..." Sahve says quietly as he hops off of the top of the wind spiral quickly towards Zideal.  The needles stop hitting the shield and Zideal faces towards Sahve, with his ice shield still up.  "Like that will work!" Zideal yells out as he makes the shield even thicker.

Sahve extends his hand towards the shield and hits it.  The impact is so brutal it, the shield shatters to pieces and the shattered ice pieces shatter to even smaller pieces.  It looks like it is snowing after Sahve hits the shield with his Compressive wind punch.  Sahve continues in the air lunging towards Zideal and hits him with the compressive wind punch.  Zideal is hit ridiculously hard, and is flown upwards in to the air.  Sahve rides his air to the ground and watches Zideal fly upwards, then fall down eventually hitting the ground.

Suiyomi and I are struggling from the pure pressure Altar puts on us with his psychic element.  

"Boy, you guys are tough.  But i'm afraid you won't last any longer" Altar says as he clenches his fist even harder, which squeezes us harder.  Suddenly a Morgan Faerie hits Altar in the face, which sends him flying to the ground.

"Argh... Brima... how dare you..." Altar says as he rises up.  But he notices Brima is still passed out on the stairwell.  

"W-what!?  Then..." Altar says in shock.  He then gets a big shocked expression on his face, and then looks to his right.

"Boy oh boy... who would have thought you would have gone this far..." A voice not too far away says.

Suiyomi and I drop down to the ground and attempt to get a look at the far away figure.  The figure walks closer and closer, with Morgan Faeries surrounding them.

"It can't be... Grandfather!" Altar says in surprise.

"To think you would ever kidnap your sister... back in your younger days, I thought you wanted to protect her... no matter what" Regal says.

"Old man Regal!" I yell out, while waving.

"Oh! Kiruh! How're you doin' ol' fella!" Regal says while waving back.