The Princess and the Trainee

"Wow Captain Lisa.... you're incredible!  Who would've thought you had skills to match up to even Sahve!" I say while attempting to catch my breath.

"Well I am a captain for a reason, you know..." Lisa replies.

Drip.

"What the?"  Lisa says.  She looks in the sky and squints her eyes.  "Wow... to think we'd have beta rain today of all days..."

"I'm sorry?" I question in confusion.

"Beta rain.  It literally rains beta from the sky."

I bite my bottom lip.  "You mean a virus can come from the sky as rain!?" I think.  "I see... I've never seen this before."

"It happens only slightly less often than regular rain.  I'm actually quite surprised" Tira says, while sitting on the ground with her legs crossed.

"I was locked in my house for 16 years... give me a break..."

"You could've looked out a window once in a while..." Tira says in a pouty tone.

I let out a sigh.

"You know... this rain actually replenishes our beta.  We could actually manage to train for even longer, if you guys would like to."

"Count me out... I gotta get home before my mom gets pissed at me" Tira says with a disgusted look on her face.

"Fine by me... anyone else out?" Lisa asks.

"Uh... I think i'll stop training for now... but I can observe.  I'm curious from this beta rain" I say.

"I see... then how exactly would you girls like to train?" Lisa asks as she looks towards Brima and Usara.

"Well... we could have a sparring match?  I'm actually curious about her power..." Usara suggests.

"Fine by me" Brima says, immediately charging towards Usara.

"W-wait, I wasn't r-"

Brima swings a Morgan Faerie immediately at Usara, smashing her in the face.  Usara slams her hands on the ground as she is flown backwards, and does a back flip to recover.

Brima hops on a Morgan Faerie and summons dozens of others.  She sends them all in Usara's direction, and Usara has no choice but to jump left and right dodging them all.  

"I see... Morgan Faeries!  The same technique Maka One had used!" Usara yells.

"How do you know?" Brima asks.

"The academy has documents, and I digged into Sahve's file cabinets."

"I see..." Brima says lowly.  She raises her arm in Usara's direction and takes a deep breath.

"Psychic push!"

A blast of almost invisible purple energy comes from her hands, and Usara stares in awe.  She is hit by the blast and is sent flying backwards, until crashing into a tree.

"Ouch... man... you're a tough one!" Usara says with a small grin.

All of a sudden Brima appears in front of her, grabs a Morgan Faerie, and smashes Usara's face with it.  She continues to press onto the Morgan Faerie adding pressure on Usara's face.

"Why is it you aren't attacking now?" Brima asks.

"I'm not sure I want to hurt you..." 

"This is a match, and I seem to be hurting you just fine..."

There is a short silence.

"I guess you're right..." Usara says quietly.  Usara jerks her hands towards Brima and blasts her away with wind.  She pushes herself off the tree and then blasts herself towards Brima.