The Calm Collected Sissy

"You!? I yell out at Sahve suddenly. "I wouldn't of even thought someone like you taught! This is amazing! Paired up with such a powerful captain, i'm gonna be the best element user ever!"

Suiyomi glances over at me, then looks away facing towards the ground with his eyes closed, then raises his right arm halfway, with a grin on his face and says "But I thought you didn't even have an element? You keep on forgetting these things you'll end up telling the war chief you are ready to go on active duty, and you'll die unable to defend yourself in combat."

I just glare at him and look back at Sahve. "There has got to be some type of trick behind this you know! There is no way I don't have an element. Everyone in this entire world has an element, but only few know how to utilize it!"

He looks at me and says "So lets start with introductions!" with a complete smile on his face.

"He totally ignored me..."I think to myself.

"Okay, I guess we can start with me. As we should already know, my name is Sahve Tenaki. I will be your Captain ranked teacher until you two graduate into Sergeants."

"Hold on a minute, Sergeants!? You mean i'm stuck with this guy until we become Sergeants!?" I interrupt-ably  scream out.

"Anyways..."

"Ignored again..."

"My favorite food is Spaghetti with parmesan cheese. My hobbies are sitting near Valria Lake and sending holo-mail to my pals. I also like to watch my favorite holo series, When Love Conquers All through my Holo Watch."

***Holo watch, a watch that gives descriptive holographic images through a miniature projector that can project in even mid-air. This watch can do things like show live or recorded broadcasting systems, play music, send messages through holograms, or even communicate through the Comm. system.***

"What a total whimp! How did someone like you ever become a top ranked Captain!? You watch the girliest soap opera ever! My mom made me watch that with her once and I almost vomited on the hologram projector!" I scream out.

"Judging others by what they watch hmm? Well, it doesn't matter. You will see in time what I am truly capable of."

Sahve looks over at Suiyomi. "Alright, how about you introduce yourself next?"

Suiyomi clears his throat and calmly blurts out, "My name is Suiyomi Lekarte. I am the greatest test subject of the Lekarte family. We live only to fight, and fighting is what I am made for. I-"

"Wait, a test subject?" I interrupt.

"I will get into that a bit more. Maybe if you didn't interrupt people so often, we could get things done faster, Kiruh? Anyways, I don't have a favorite food anymore due to a side-effect of the experiments. However, my favorite drink is Blue Shukar. My hobbies include training, practicing, and beating bullies."

After a few seconds of a pause, Sahve looks over at me. "Alright, time for Mr. loud-mouth interrupty to give his speech about himself!"

I growl at him and say, "Well, the name's Kiruh Black. I can honestly say I don't know much about myself. My mother never really let me outside the house unless she wanted me to get groceries for her. So seeing the outside world is pretty amazing to me if you ask! Though some people I would have probably been better off not meeting, it's still pretty cool! I may not have an element, but I can make sure I put all my effort into putting a huge gap between me and the greatest martial artist of all time! My favorite food is frozen shrimp, thawed of course, and my hobbies include... well getting groceries and going on the Holo-net."

Sahve looks around the room and claps his hands together. "Best martial artist huh?"

He gets off the desk he was sitting on and walks towards me. "Well he is standing right here."

"WHAT!?" I scream out.

"Yep. I recently broke all the previous martial artist's records, and even beat him in a championship match."

"So this means that you can teach me all kinds of cool moves and teach me how to destroy my enemies with a single blow!?"

"Well we can get into that later, right now I have to tell you boys a few things. One starting with a few basic principles of elemental control."

I grunt silently, but I grab a chair and sit down. Suiyomi does the same.

"Well here's a basic rule to elemental control. We Elemental Users have something we like to call Beta. This is energy we receive from the left hemisphere of our hearts, which constantly produces small bits Beta. We use this energy to use all of our elemental powers to grasp control and shape the elements of planet earth. Usually our element depends on the natures of our hearts, and the families or origins we come from. Using Beta, not only can we bend the fabric of nature itself, we can also use it for multiple techniques, such as small Beta blasts, which are basically like long ranged punches, effective for keeping your opponent at a range, plus Beta blasts take up very little amounts of elemental energy. You can also add more Beta to make the elemental blasts hurt much more than just a simple punch. Though beware, you must conserve and properly prepare how much Beta you use, because if you run out in the middle of battle you are a sitting duck. Your heart can only produce small amounts of Beta at a time, so it usually takes around six hours to fully recover your Beta once again. You can recharge your Beta in the middle of battle, however this requires precise meditation and complete stillness, which is obviously dangerous to do in the middle of battle, and not only that, it stresses out your heart if you do it way too often. It could cause your heart to temporarily... or permanently... shut down."

"That sure is a lot of crap you are talking about, teacher! However none of this is relevant towards me, seeing as I do not even have an element! Lets just get on with the training already! I'm eager to beat the crap out of Suiyomi in a fist fight man to man!"

Sahve closes his eyes and looks down, then after a short pause, looks up and opens his eyes. "You are a special one indeed, Kiruh. However, I guess I have to be the one to surprise you."

"Surprise me about what!?" I shout out.

"Well i'm not supposed to tell you any of this, this was completely forbidden for me to tell you, but it doesn't seem like it will harm anyone... personally I think the higher ups are just being too cautious..."

"Get on with it!" I yell.

"Well..." Sahve clears his throat.

"You've had an element this entire time.They've lied to you, Kiruh."

I stand there, with my eyes wide open, in complete shock.