The Mad Dance of Time

Sahve quickly jumps over towards me and helps me stand, while keeping a close eye on Oscuro.

"Strange..." Sahve says.

"What's so strange?" I ask.

"First off... that guy over there just let you stand.  He purposely released the smoke... and no one is attacking us anymore.  They are all just standing there now.  Not to mention when she held Captain Nelena in her grasp... she could have just crushed her throat with her amazing strength.  Is she just purposefully letting everyone live?"

"But she was about to kill Suiyomi!" I say.

"That's true... but she could've killed Nelena as well... what's going on exactly..."

The general steps forward, and immediately releases the seal around his body.  The explosion exerts upwards, and is nowhere near as huge or as long as the last one.

"If you refuse to be arrested, then you will be terminated here on the spot!" he yells.

"What's taking you guys so long?  I said come at me."

The general gets a slightly upset expression, but suddenly several random elemental users run out in front of him.

"You fools!  Don't just barge in and waste your lives!" he yells.

They ignore him and continue charging.  Right when they get near Kristy, they suddenly stop moving.  Kristy walks forward and touches each one on the forehead.  Suddenly their bodies turn to dust.

"I haven't even absorbed the power from this sword yet... i'm only borrowing some of the power.  Come on people, you're better than this."

I look over towards Beta, and get a worried expression.  "Crap... Sahve we gotta do something!  Both Suiyomi and Beta are down, is there any way we can help them!?"

"Suiyomi might be able to be saved through Nelena's medical supplies... but Beta..."

I look closely at Kristy.  "We gotta get that sword back!"

I try to charge off towards her, but Sahve holds me back.  He shakes his head negatively.

"Don't charge in without a plan... just watch our army in action."

I tighten my fist.  "Then they better hurry!"

Suddenly a huge bolt of lightning appears behind Kristy, and then Mikkai swings his fist right at the back of her head.  She puts the sword over the back of her head and easily blocks his attack.

"Voltage punch!"

The huge blast of electricity exerts from his fist, devouring over Kristy.  But she suddenly appears behind him with her sword at the back of his neck.  Before she can act, a steel chain is swung at her head.  Mikkai quickly disperses out of the way, and hundreds of elemental attacks are launched at Kristy.

Suddenly the attacks just stop moving, and Kristy walks forward.  She raises her arm, and the elemental attacks move to her will.  She launches them towards the army, and several soldiers are hit by the blast.

"Hit her with the orbital" the general says to a commander standing behind him.

The commander nods, and speaks into a communication link.  The sky starts to light up, and a beam of light shines over Kristy.  The beam of light grows thinner and thinner, as if it were locking on to her.

Suddenly a huge explosion appears in Kristy's area.

But she remains untouched.

"This is almost too easy..." she says in a disappointed tone.  "Come on, I'm taking on an entire army here.  Do you know how powerful that is?  Send the best you've got at me."