The Ultimate Power

All of a sudden a Morgan Faerie flies over to Sathe's face.  Sathe just simply raises his hand, grabs onto it, and crushes it.  But it reforms and traps his hand.

"Danielle asked me to do one thing for her... the only thing in exchange for me using her power..." Brima says with her head down.  She looks up, her face filled with anger.

"To kill Sathe Kuller!"

Everyone stands up and gets in a battle stance, while Kristy remains seated sipping on a large drink.

"Oh?  A bunch of Sergeants attempting to kill me?  This should be interesting" Sathe says smugly.

"How do you know so much about us!?" I say loudly.

"We like to keep records on everyone in the academy.  It is essential for what we plan to do."

Brima uses the Morgan Faerie that traps Sathe's hand to pick him up into the air.  "If this must be done so be it... I know you are not a good man!" Brima yells out.

She points her palm towards Sathe, and psychic waves form from her hand.  "Ultima Ondata Psichica!"

A large blast of psychic energy disperses from the psychic waves and smashes through Sathe, who is unable to move.  After the blast is over, we look over to see if he survived it.  There was nothing there.  Not even a trace of a body.

"Was it really... that easy?" I question.

"You really think I'd die to something like that?" Sathe says from the far left.  We all look over towards Sathe, who doesn't even have a scratch on him.

"Really now... my daughter has the space element, don't you think her father would have that as well?" Sathe asks.

"Just because someone in your family has an element doesn't mean you will have the same element" Suiyomi says smugly.

"Good answer, yet that is dumb observation, kid!  In order to have such a rare element, it has to be passed down somehow.  I passed it down to her."

"And who passed it down to you?" I ask.

"Maybe you can find out if you beat me" Sathe says smugly.

He backs up into nothingness and disappears.  I feel something strange, look down and I can see the ground moving around like water.  Sathe pops up from the ground and uppercuts me in the face.  Rina sends several sand bullets towards Sathe who raises his hand towards them and they just disappear.  Suiyomi does a low kick at Sathe's feet, but before his leg can even reach, Suiyomi sinks into the ground.  Sathe swings his arm backwards and Suiyomi appears through a portal and hits the wall where the holo-projector was standing behind.

Brima sends dozens of Morgan Faeries towards Sathe, but he skillfully dodges each one and appears in Brima's face through a portal.  He sends his open palm to the bottom of Brima's chin, knocking her into the air, and then kicks her over to the wall.

"Come on kids... I thought you would do at least a little better."

I stand up and put an angry face on.  "We're just getting started!" I yell out.  I summon sand to cover my face, and it forms the mask.  Suiyomi activates his Ojos Brillantes.  Rina summons sand which makes a clone of herself.

Brima balls her fist and pushes herself off of the wall.  "I'm... not done yet!" She yells loudly.  Beta spirals around her, and her hair starts to turn red.  Her eyes also turn black, but her pupils remain the same red color.

"Brima... when did you learn to do that?" I ask in shock.

"This goes along with the limited space I can use... it won't last long."