Sand and Water

I bounce up and down with excitement.  "Sahve Sahve!  Training... now!" I say.

"Alright, alright.  Calm down.  We'll get right to it.  In order to use your Element within, you must first combine your Beta with the hemisphere of your hearts we like to call the Element Sphere.  Your Beta normally doesn't even touch this area, but if you know how to send it to your hand, then you can send it to your Element Sphere.  Your Element Sphere is located at the very bottom of your hearts, where it produces and holds your Element.  In other words, if you are going to use your Element, you need to combine both your Beta and Your Element, so you can at least get your Element on the outside.  Then you have to be able to control your Element to a certain degree.  This is simple, it's similar to controlling your Beta, think of how much Beta strips you will be using in your attack, but you need to also think about how much of your Element you will inserting as well.  Element is measured exactly the same as the Beta strips, but you never want to insert more of your Element than you are Beta.  Always add double the amount of Beta than you are your Element.  So, for starters, I just want to see both of you create your Element on the ground.  Just do everything I said, and just add about 100 Beta and 50 of your Element.  Make your element appear in a puddle on the ground."

I close my eyes and send my Beta to the Element Sphere.  I feel a whole new power beneath me, and then I hear the Sandman's voice.  "Yo, Kiruh!  Lemme tell you something about this, your Sand is a bit different from other Elements, so i'm going to need you to think of grains of Sand, not just Sand.  Your element is measured in each and every grain, so for instance, if you just created 50 grains of Sand it'd be a tad small.  Don't worry about your Sand measurement overpowering your Beta, you're lucky enough that you can create many grains of Sand without expending too much Beta.  Just make sure you don't go over 20 times the amount of Beta you are inserting, or your body will probably explode from the overload.  And remember, if you are inserting an amount of Beta, make sure to give 20 times the amount of Sand!"  I gulp and insert about 500 grains of Sand, with 25 Beta Strips.  Then I send the combined energy through my feet, to the ground below.  I open my eyes, and sure enough, I see moving Sand at my feet.  "That is so cool!  I yell out.  I look over at Suiyomi and see water moving around at his feet.  "Man that is amazing!  Who would of thought that we could have ever done something like this!?  So tell us Sahve, how do we do all the cool stuff you do!?" 

Sahve takes a deep breath and says, "Well Kiruh, all I can really tell you is that moving your Element is easy.  You can see your sand moving as we speak, so as it is out, just use your Beta to move it around all you want.  I can't tell you much after this, you have to experiment everything else on your own.  So i'll leave both of you at it.  Start comming up with training to move your elements, and i'll just watch some Holo-vision.  Come to me if you need anything."  Sahve walks towards the tree Suiyomi sat near yesterday, and pulls out his Holo-watch.  I then turn towards Suiyomi, and give him a thumbs up.  "I'm totally gonna beat you man, just you watch!"  

He grins at me and replies, "Good luck with that, i'll be sure to have you begging for mercy when I pummel you."  We both turn away, and start practicing with our elements.  I use my Beta to pick up the Sand that was lying there, and start to swing it around.  Then I think about using the Beta inside the Sand to manipulate the Sand Grains.  I do this, and the Sand starts to form weird shapes.  I hear the Sandman's voice again.  "Kiruh!  Now, here's the thing about your Sand, now that you've got it able to appear now.  I want you to know that in order to manipulate your Sand, you need to control the grains.  This is easy enough, just focus your attention on the sides or areas you wish to move."

I do exactly this, and sure enough, I split the Sand apart and start to mold it into shapes.  Then I begin to wonder, "What if I added more Sand while doing this?"  I manipulate the Sand, and start to send out more Sand at the same time.  I then have two piles of floating Sand hover above my hands.  I turn over to look at Suiyomi with a huge confident smirk on my face.  This smirk was short lived.  I see Suiyomi doing flips shooting out water left and right.  He is doing cool martial arts moves and manipulating his water at the same time.  He jumps in the air and shoots somewhat high pressured water from his fingertips, which dents the ground below him.  He lands and looks over at me.  I have a completely awed looking faced.  "What're you looking at, loser?  This mess is easy.  All you gotta do is swing your Element while manipulating certain areas."