Elemental Testing II

Raikami walked back to Kyeru and they both stood beside the wall, away from the line. The next kid runs up to the machine as if he had to go the bathroom. He almost trips and he quickly turns around to greet himself.

"My name is Giro! I'm really anxious to see what element I am!"

Giro turns around, crosses his fingers, and sits in the chair. He puts the helmet on, and Bilial starts the machine. After the process was done, Giro stands up, looks at the helmet, and cheers.

"Wind!" he calls out. "Just exactly what I wanted! This is the best day of my life!"

After a few minutes of cheering the other students yelled at him and he walked back with a frustrated look on his face. He then leaned on the wall next to Raikami and Kyeru.

The next kid was a female. The second I glanced at her, I couldn't help but notice how beautiful she was. She was a tan colored brown skin color and had a light blue skirt which was slightly high on her right leg, and low on her left leg. She wore a dark blue blue vest and a plain light blue long shirt under the vest. She had dark brown hair with the most gorgeous hazel colored eyes.

I couldn't take my eyes off of her. She walked up and turned around, with a unbelievable smile and said, "Hello, the name's Rina. I can't even believe I woke up today only to come here and become an elemental user. I can't wait to find out my element!"

Rina quickly sat in the chair and Bilial once again starts the machine. When the process is over Rina stood up and turned around. She turned around and said "Green. Its Earth. At least I don't have any weaknesses..."

Rina looked very dissapointed as she walked back to the wall on our right side. After a few other people walked up to the machine, it was time for number 14/18.

She ran up to the machine. When she turned around, she too, had markings on her face, very similar to the wind user's. But hers looked not as real as the wind user's markings. It seemed as if she was a fan. She turned around and looked at the crowd. At first she stared for a while, and then we just stared back at her. It was somewhat creepy, the look she was giving us.

Then out of nowhere, she put a big smile on her face and yelled out "My name is Tira Misi! And there's no way i'm not going to be any other element than Wind!"

No one else hears, but I faintly hear Kyeru mumble to himself in the corner "If i'm not lightning then you can't be Wind..." Then Tira starts the process. When its over she gets up unbelievably faster than anyone else and screams out "White!! Oh my goodness it's white! I knew I'd be Wind! I knew it!"

Then Tira runs to the wall while still bouncing around with joy. Kyeru only looked more pissed off.

The next kid just walked up to the machine, with his hands in his pockets. Once in front of the Machine, he turned around.

The kid was wearing a black robe. It seemed to be a robe belonging to some type of guild. The robe had a weird marking in the bottom front and back. It also had a hood on the back. The kid had black hair, slightly short.

When he finnaly opened his eyes, They were a wierd glowing white color. The glowing white then died down, and his eyes turned to a regular light blue. It pretty much creeped us all out.

He finally opened his mouth and in a soft, calm, yet somewhat creepy voice, he said "My name is Suiyomi. I could honestly care less what element I am. As long as I get strong enough to defeat each and every single last one of you, i'll be fine."

Suiyomi then turns around to the machine and Bilial starts it. When its all over Suiyomi stands up and turns around to the helmet. He mumbles to himself "Blue..." and he then just walks off to the wall.