Unbreakable Connections

Every step Brima takes makes her feel more and more nervous.  Her heart begins to beat faster every second.  She eventually reaches the room with all of the caged prisoners.

"Oh look, a woman!" one of them yells out.

"C'mere girly, I wanna give you the time of yer life!" another prisoner yells.

"Good... it doesn't look like he's released these guys just yet... but where in the world could he have gone?" Brima thinks.

"Oh!  Looks like you made it just in time!" Bob yells from far above.  Brima looks upwards, but notices he only spoke through an intercom.

"W-where are you!?" she attempts to yell.

"Ah... you're going to have to speak up girl.  It's hard to hear your tiny little voice through the microphone."

She bites her lip.  There is a short pause.

"Well... whatever.  I've already given my 'inspirational speech' to the prisoners.  They are willing to join the assassins and fight alongside them.  How about we test their strength against you, girly?"

"D-don't you dare!" Brima once again attempts to yell.

"What a cute one... be a shame we have to smash her head in!" a prisoner yells.

"Alright gentlemen, I'm opening all the cell gates and deactivating your collars.  This will allow you all to use your techniques, those that have any."

A long ringing noise is heard, and suddenly a loud bang.  The doors open quickly, and the sound of metal clangs all over the cell room.  The room goes up for miles, so there is no telling how many prisoners there are.  Several hundred of them walk out of the bottom floor, and hundreds more walk out of the top of the floors.

"Whatever happened to the tight security of this place..." Brima says quietly to herself.

Some of the prisoners light their fists with whatever element they have.  The ones without elements charge right ahead towards Brima, without a second thought.  She puts on a serious expression and summons several Morgan Faeries.

"This power was made to take on armies..." she says quietly.

She smacks several of the prisoners with Morgan Faeries, completely nullifying their attacks.  The few that manage to get close receive a psychic blast to the face.  Suddenly several other prisoners run through the teleporters, ending up on the bottom floor.

She fights them off, steadily as they come in hoards.  She begins to grow tired, endless prisoner after prisoner.

"I'll admit... you seem to have lasted longer than I thought.  But let's see how you handle against your own kind, yes?" Bob announces.

The elemental users who have been waiting in the back slowly walk forward.  Brima's body starts to shiver.

A prisoner blasts fire at her, and she blocks it with a shield.  But another one launches water at her backside.  She counters it with a psychic push.  Three earth elements pound their hands on the ground, cracking it apart at her feet.  She is still getting pressured by the fire, so she summons a Morgan Faerie at her feet so she wouldn't fall in.

A lightning element suddenly lunges themselves beside her, and grabs her face.  He surges electricity through her body, causing her to scream in pain.

"Well then... looks like she's finished..." Bob says to himself, inside the dark communications room.  There are several dead guards laying on the floor nearby him.  "I guess I should go and release the prisoners on a higher cell-block now..."