Reporting In

I cross my arms, secretly feeling impatient.

"Well... I... um... really..." Brima quietly says.

She stands there in silence for a few seconds, with her head down.  She eventually says "Never mind... I think I should tell you later... we have more important things at hand at the moment..."

I blink my eyes and reply, "Well okay... but promise me you'll tell me at some point!"

Brima nods, with a smile.

We walk together back towards the others, and I notice Venny and Adam getting very friendly towards each other.

"So like, what's your favorite kind of pizza?" Venny asks Adam.

"Hmm, that's a tough one!  I guess if I had to choose, it would be Pizza with extra hot red peppers.  I prefer the hottest peppers they could aquire."

"Wow, fire element means a hot nature huh?"

"You know it!" Adam says with a smile.  They then proceed to hi-five each other.  I can only look at them with shame.

"Did the Sandman really put up with this guy...?" I think.

Rina then slowly walks over to me, with Kristy beside her.  

"We've decided that Kristy will be living with me, until she straightens the life that the assassins have ruined for her" Rina says with a slight smile.

"Yeah... and I've also decided that we should all totally hang out sometime, Kiruh!" Kristy says with excitement.

I blush, and smile back at them.  "That sounds like fun."

Rina then rubs her arm, and looks to her left, with a worried face.  She turns her face towards me and says "There is one other thing... do you know why my Earth Element isn't working?  I'm certain I wouldn't just forget how to use it, even if I... well... died..."

I get a surprised look on my face.  I blush in embarrassment and scratch the back of my head.

"What?  Does this have something to do with you?" Rina asks.

"Well um... you see the thing is... you kinda lost your Earth Element."

"Wait, what!?  What do you mean I lost it!?  Are you telling me I'm not an elemental user anymore!?"

"No, um, no!  That's not it!  It's just... your element disappeared a few seconds after you were shot with the lightning covered bullet... I had to replace it."

"R-replace it!?  With what!?"

"Well... I gave you some of my sand element." 

Rina pauses in shock, and looks at her hands.

"Huh?  When'd you learn to do such an advanced technique, Kiruh?" Adam suddenly asks me.

"Well I didn't really do it... the Sandman did most of the work..."

"He actually used abandoned art of rejuvenation on this girl?  But how, he is supposed to be dead!"

"I'm not 100% sure myself, I just know that he had to sacrifice 10% of his power to do so."

"This is interesting... I'll have to look into Seishunn Souls a little more..." Adam says while walking away, still carrying Reitia over his shoulder.

There is a short silence before Rina runs up and grabs my cheeks.  "You gotta teach me how to utilize it!  This is just too cool!  I was disappointed at first that I had got the earth element, but now I've got a second opportunity!  I'm gonna take it!  So please, teach me!"