Galloway Royal Family

I ball my hand in to a very tight fist.  "But I just talked to him a few hours ago!  How could he be kidnapped right on our home front!?" I shout out in anger.

The General shuffles his hands around and says, "I received Intel from our scouts... seems like it was assassins that have taken him in to their own hands.  This makes sense, seeing how Assassins have the most advanced technology around the world, and don't share it with others.  They probably used some type of cloaking device to hide themselves from detection, got him while he wasn't around anyone and captured him within a data emitter.  Our scouts tailed them, and discovered their hideout not too far from here.  However, the hideout was surrounded by guards and traps, so our scouts couldn't get any closer for investigation.  I have called each and every one of you out here for special reasons." 

He points at Adam and says "Adam, you are here because of your excellent scouting abilities.  Plus, you will come very handy in a fight situation."

He points at me and says "Kiruh, you are here because your Sand would create good diversions and have you able to enter and exit their base and avoid traps with ease.  I've received reports from Sahve at how adept you are getting with your sand."

He looks over at Suiyomi.  "Suiyomi, you can use your Ojos Brillantes to amplify the team's Beta powers to help within tough situations."

He looks over towards where Rina, Mikkai and Dan are standing.  "Rina, your Earth element's originality is one in it's own, and can easily counter any low class Assassin's who try to get close to any of you with blades covered with the red lightning effect.  Dan and Mikkai, you two are in the same team with Reitia, so it is only common sense that you join this mission.  Now that everything has been established, we will hand you the supplies you will need.  These supplies include a holographic map to show the location of the base, communication links for your team, medical supplies, and data emitters.  Are there any questions?"

Rina slowly raises her hand while fidgeting left and right.

"Yes, what is it Rina?" The General asks.

"Well um... what exactly... are these Assassins?  If they are just simple humans, I wouldn't think we need to go through so much trouble of sending all these people..." Rina says quietly.

"Your team can explain on your way to the base.  Now, are there any more questions?" 

There is a short silence.

"Good... then you can begin your mission... good luck to all of you" The General says as he leans back in his chair, as if he just started to relax.

Mikkai grabs the luggage full of gear and walks through the back door with Dan.  Adam walks towards the door and signals for the rest of us to tag along with him.  As I walk out the back door, I pull up my holo watch and call my mother.

"Hello?" Briaunna says.

"Oh, um, mom, seems like we got a surprise mission, so I guess we'll be back whenever..." I say hesitantly.

"Oh boy... you aren't gonna bring back another princess are you?" Briaunna says sarcastically.  

"Probably not... I don't know."  Suddenly I hear Brima's voice in the background.  I hear some shuffling around and a short silence.

"K-Kiruh?  Mind if I ask you something...?" Brima says quietly from the holo-watch.

"Um, sure, what's up?"

"Mind if I um... tagged along?"

I pause for a second and stop walking.

"Uh... I think we'd be breaking the Academy's rules by then..." I say quietly.