Electric Witch

"Devour?  That doesn't sound too good... why don't you just bring Adam back so you don't wind up hurt?" I say, hoping he doesn't see through my toughness bluff.

He looks down at me while standing on blue fire in mid-air.  He slowly floats down towards me, making me feel nervous.  When he is just inches from my face, he lightly pokes the scythe against the bottom of my chin.

"Why is it your flesh... smells so much better than anyone else's I have ever smelled?" Haston says while sniffing me.

I quickly jump back and send a sand wave towards him in a quick reaction.  He surrounds his body with blue fire, and the sand quickly turns into glass.  He slashes the glass and it shatters.  He slowly walks over towards me, each step making a clank sound as if he is wearing heavy armor.  

"Did you know that Adam and I are a very special case?  I get to have his powers... in combination with mine.  His fire comes in handy, especially against someone like you."

I bite the bottom of my lip and slowly back away as he slowly walks forward.

"Whatever happened to that tough guy act?  You looked so sure that you could beat me... but now... you can barely stand."

Haston points his finger towards me, and a very powerful wind push blasts me to the ground.  I slam my cybernetic hand on the ground, and scream in pain.

"Combining wind with fire... creates even bigger fire.  Now that i'm in this form... i'm much stronger than Adam could ever hope to imagine.  In order to stay in dominance over him, all I need to do is feed."

I struggle to stand up, and try to turn around and run for it, knowing he wasn't bluffing.  But he appears in front of me through a flash of fire.

"I told you I don't like fast food" Haston says.  He raises the crystalized scythe in the air, and twirls it around several times in a 360 degree fashion.  This summons a very large, and very hot fire hurricane.  The blue fire surrounds the area, and completely burns the area around us.  It feels as if my skin is melting.

"Thank you Adam, for this meal.  I can see why you were pushing harder than ever to hold me back.  He is the one that caused me to push forward even more.  The day he gained his element... is the day he became my goal."

"What is this guy talking about!?" I think, while looking around for a way out.  I try to send a blast of sand in the fire hurricane, but it just crystallizes into glass.

"So you're Adam's brother.  I see... that must be why he didn't want you to go to the academy.  If beta started to flow through your veins... that would mean you would become my number 1 meal.  If I devour you, then I remain out here, for eternity."

"And why is that?" I ask with a small grin.  I sweat a lot due to the fire.

"There's no point in telling my food stories."

Haston quickly walks towards me.  I am unable to back up due to the fire hurricane twirling around.  I send a blast of sand out of nowhere towards Haston, but a wind shield of his easily blocks the attack.  He grabs me with a wind barrier, and pulls me closer to him.  When I get close, the hardened material on his face cracks a small bit.  It breaks apart and forms a mouth, with several sharp black teeth.  The mouth opens wide towards me, and drool drips out from it.  The drool is blue, and when it reaches the ground, it steams and boils through.  I try to move, but the wind holding me down is too strong.

Out of the sky, a huge lightning bolt strikes down and hits Haston.  Haston literally bounces off of the ground, and is flown in the air.  Another bolt of lightning comes from outside of the hurricane and blasts Haston, sending him towards the fire.  But he quickly recovers, flips around, and lands on the fire hurricane with his feet.  Then the blue fire from the hurricane blasts from the other side towards Haston.  He tries to jump out of the way, but another bolt of lightning strikes down and paralyzes him.  The fire from his own hurricane hits and he is blown outside of it.  The hurricane is then blown away into the sky.