Final Chapter: Nostalgia

Kristy gets back on her feet, and looks over in my direction.  She never lets her smile die.  "Kiruh Black... what mistake am I making exactly?"

I raise my hand towards her.  I raise my index finger.  "You attacked my Captain."

I then raise two fingers.  "You've destroyed this park."

I raise three fingers.  "And you've attacked my home."

Kristy pokes her lip out.  "Sorry, but it was all for a good reason.  Creating infinite peace requires some unjust ways."

"And that's number four" I say as I raise up four fingers.  "You're trying to force your opinions on millions of people."

Kristy slowly walks forward towards me.  "I'm not forcing, I'm giving you people an option.  Either live in infinite peace, or die in vein."

Suddenly Beta appears in front of her, and blasts her away with a beta push.  "Like I'll allow you to get near the kid."

Oscuro turns towards Sathe.  "We'll handle this guy, you go after the kids.  You can kill those three, but I'm sure you know to leave the sand one alive."

"Look at you, giving me orders.  Whatever... proceed."

Oscuro disappears in a dark cloud, and goes to attack Beta alongside Kristy.  Sathe turns towards Suiyomi and I.

I look over at Nelena, who is twirling around a blade using her finger.

"Captain Nelena... could you take care of Sahve?" I ask.

Nelena looks at me, and then puts on a big smile.  "I'm sure you two have got this now... I'll give him medical treatment immediately."

Sathe looks over towards Sahve and Nelena, who has just appeared next to Sahve.  He raises his arm.

Suddenly I appear behind Sathe and swing a shining blade at his neck.  He barely manages to teleport out of the way.

He starts to examine me.  "What the... no mask... no shining mode... how did you move that fast?" he ponders quietly.

Suddenly Suiyomi kicks him on the side of his head, launching him.  I grab him with sand, and squeeze tightly.  He disappears, and reappears behind Suiyomi.  He attempts to jab him in the back with a spacial rend, but Suiyomi does a front flip and kicks him in the chin with high pressured water.  I then appear behind Suiyomi right after Sathe is hit, and trap Sathe in a sand dome.

I compress the sand tightly.

"You really think you can trap me in here?" Sathe says from inside the dome.  He then gets a shocked expression.  "You... sealed me?" he says quietly.

I nod at Suiyomi, who disperses to the left, and then appears next to the tightly compressed sand.  I compress the sand even more, squeezing Sathe's body.

I then disperse to the right, and appear beside the trapped Sathe.  I summon sand around my arm, and it starts to spin around my arm rapidly.  Suiyomi does the same with water.

We both yell simultaneously, "Kiryomi Combination 4: Wet Sand Drill!"

We both drill into Sathe's sides, causing him to yell in pain.  We drill straight through him, and Suiyomi and I end up on the opposite sides.  Sathe falls to the ground, his body split in two.

We both look down at Sathe's body, or bodies, and stare.  "Did that guy really give us that much trouble back at the theater?" I ask.

"That doesn't matter, we should help out Beta now" Suiyomi says.