Unthoughtful Love

Suiyomi turns around and reaches his hand out to me. I grab his hand and he helps me stand.

"Looks like you were about to take one for the team" Suiyomi says calmly.

"Yeah... something unexpected happened."

"I was watching the fight for a little bit. I saw what you were capable of... you actually learned Shining mode, Kiruh?" Suiyomi asks.

"Well, obviously it isn't perfect... but yeah, I managed to learn it."

"What an unfortunate turn of events... my family has been trying to learn how to acquire Shining mode for ages. Then all of a sudden you learn it out of nowhere. But enough of this, I'll escort you home."

I nod and start to walk in the direction of my house. "By the way Suiyomi... how did you even end up here?"

"Oh, that? Well I was in the neighborhood and I so happened to run into Rina and Kristy. They told me about how they were hanging out with you all day today, so I decided to go towards the carnival myself. I knew it was closed, but I had a feeling you might have been in trouble."

"Wow... you got a great intuition Suiyomi!"

"No, I thought you were stupid and decided to go with these girls despite not knowing your way back home."

"Oh... wait a minute... crap! I'm lost!" I shout loudly.

"And this is where I come in..." Suiyomi says. He summons a medium sized ball of water. The water starts to float lowly in the air. "Hop on... this should help you find your way home." I hop on to Suiyomi's floating water and he flies high into the air. I search around and see my neighborhood.

"Oh, there it is! Take me that way!" I say as I point in the direction of my house.

Once we reach my house Suiyomi drops me off and waves. "If you're wondering, Sahve's out on a mission, so we'll be on leave for a little while. Gives you some time to do things on your own. Later, loser." Suiyomi flies upwards and then disappears from sight.

I turn around and head inside my house. The second I close the door behind me, Briaunna runs towards me.

"Where in the freak have you been!?" She shouts at me.

"Out" I say as I try to walk past her. She shoves me back in front of her.

"Tell me the next time you're going somewhere... just because you can go outside now doesn't mean you should be just going everywhere without telling me! And you don't look like you just went 'out'. Have you been fighting?" Briaunna asks suspiciously.

"No, I was training with practice dummies. That's all."

I then walk past Briaunna and start to walk upstairs. Brima is on the couch looking at the holo-tv.

Enter The Sandmanजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें