Just Like Old Times

A figure of a somewhat aged woman rises from the ground.  Yein looks towards the figure in confusion.  The aged woman starts to open her mouth and sing. 

"I...... know i've been changed"

Another aged woman rises from the ground.

"I...... know i've been changed"

And another one rises from the ground, singing the same tune.

By the time there are about ten aged women standing and singing, they all gather together and look upwards at Yein, who is still in the air hovering with his jet propelled boots.  They raise their hands up at Yein simultaneously.

A spike of Sand is sheering through Yein's stomach.

"I... was tricked?" Yein says as if he wasn't in pain at all.

The Sandman appears through whirling sand behind Yein.  "Delusion... you stole that from me" The Sandman says with an irritated voice.   

"Only from the best" Yein replies.  He slowly raises his hand to give the Sandman a weak thumbs up.

The Sandman closes his eyes, as he balls his hand in to a tight fist, which expands the sand inside Yein's stomach to send multiple needles through his body.  All the sand misses Yein's vital spots.

"I see now... when I used delusion against you... you knew the entire time.  The very second you appeared in this fight, I was already in one of your famous mirages..." Yein says, as the area around him dissipates in to heat waves, which reveals that the roof isn't crushed or barely destroyed.  Only the tree that Rina used to get on the roof was there.

"If I fought you myself... you would have died a long time ago" The Sandman says as he releases his hand off of Yein's back.  There is no damage to Yein's body.

"Your illusions are top notch... just like the commander said.  I... can't win against you" Yein says, as he throws his pistol on the roof.  Yein and the Sandman both start to drop to the roof and walk up towards each other.

"I don't think I deserve to even be around your presence... I heard about what happened to you, but I knew it couldn't be possible" Yein says, as he takes the cape that was on his shoulder off.

"It is true, unfortunatly.  Technically, i'm dead.  Being able to still make contact with the outside world shouldn't even be possible, let alone still use my abilities.  Though, Kiruh's body restricts me to my full abilities..." 

"I see... well the thing is... when I heard about your death, it killed me inside.  Quite frankly, I wanted to murder the bastard that killed you.  Then I heard that the guy who killed you, died as well.  That's when I started to believe you weren't really dead."

"Then why weren't you surprised when you saw me appear?"

"In truth, I was.  But we assassins are trained to never show emotion.  But... I think i'm done being an assassin now."

"And why is that?"

Yein grabs his helmet, and presses the back of it, which releases steam from each side of the helmet.  The helmet opens up in the back, and Yein takes it off.

Yein is a young looking man, with dark brown ruffled up hair.  His eyes look tired, as if he hasn't slept in days.

"I think I've ruined enough lives for one.  But what opened my eyes... is what I did to awaken you.  It reminded me... of mom when I was barely able to speak..." 

"But she has become one with Beta now... your mother's power resides within me."

Yein gives the Sandman a big smile.  "Thanks for goin' easy on me... dad."