The Ultimate Sacrifice

"You're at the elemental academy" the general says.

Nelena looks over in the general's direction.  "I... I can't see... your voice sounds familiar..."

The general looks back at the scientist.  "Why is she unable to see?"

"It's just a temporary side-effect... she has been in that state for several years, after all..." the scientist replies.

The general sighs, and turns back around.

"It's general Galloway, captain.  I do believe you owe me an explanation."

Nelena makes a loud sigh.  "I don't wanna, geezer..."

The General stares at her for a few seconds, and a dead silence enters the room.

Suddenly he starts to laugh loudly.  "Ah, still as cheerful as ever!  I didn't think i'd be seeing you again!"

"You really were always too nice..." Nelena says as she puffs her cheeks out.  "...Do you have any real clothes for me to wear?  I can't see what it is, but I feel practically naked..."

"Well we can't have a young girl like yourself walking around like that, of course we have some clothes for you.  I'll have the officer here guide you to the clothing room."

"Good..."

The officer walks up to her, and wraps his arm around hers.  "This way, m'lady."

Before leaving the room, she turns in the general's direction.  "I wanna know... where are Colthan and Maka?"

The General gets a disappointed expression, and looks downwards.  "You really have been gone a long time..."

There is a short moment of silence.

"Just how long was I out?" Nelena asks.

"Eighteen years..."

Nelena looks downwards and smiles.  "That means the crew is all grown up..."

The General simply says, "Go on... get dressed..." 

--Assassin's Temple--

Kristy throws Havoc down on an operating table, and says "Fix him up.  I don't care how long it takes."

"Y-yes, boss!" an assassin scientist replies.

Before she can walk out of the brightly lit room, Havoc calls out to her.

"I've got... some great news..." he says lowly.

She turns around, and looks at him with a smile.  "Oh?  Spit it out."

"All of our experiments were successes... not just the Sawlkin, the cyborgs as well.  They will be up and running in no time."

"That's excellent!  It took a lot of time gather those supplies, so it better have been worth it!" Kristy says in a girly tone.

Havoc fully lays back on the table.  "When will we begin our strike?"

Kristy smiles happily.  "In a few days.  I will take Sathe and Oscuro.  Everyone else will remain here."

"Wait, but boss!  You can't just strike the entire academy with just you three, not even you guys are strong enough to take on that army!"

Kristy continues to smile.  "I'm not aiming to strike the academy just yet... I'm aiming to regain my power.  And the source of my power is right at the academy."

Havoc clicks his tongue.  "Whatever.  If you all get killed, it ain't our problem."

Kristy turns around and walks to the door.  "Make sure you fix him up nice and shiny.  I'm going to check the other ones.  Oh!  And one more thing... I'll be taking the general as well."